www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Money back, but ratings gone.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-02-27

Money back, but ratings gone. Empty
PostSubject: Money back, but ratings gone.   Money back, but ratings gone. EmptySun 27 Aug 2006, 12:43

We seem to have our money back but now ratings are not sticking. And as most people don't double check this means we will lose those .5ps forever unless Ciao keep them in memory and put them all on when it returns.
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Money back, but ratings gone.   Money back, but ratings gone. EmptySun 27 Aug 2006, 12:47

I just had the same problem - r/r/c'd a load of reviews and then noticed my points hadn't changed. Went back and NONE of the r/r/c's had 'stuck'. also can't change my 'about me' or leave guest book messages. I can't see any point in writing anything until they sort it all out.
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Money back, but ratings gone.   Money back, but ratings gone. EmptySun 27 Aug 2006, 12:55

And another thing......thought I'd better grab the money now that it's back. Pushed the button to request the balance and was told that 'the amount requested exceeds your balance'. Hmm. What's all that about then? Dooyoo's looking more attractive by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

PostSubject: Re: Money back, but ratings gone.   Money back, but ratings gone. EmptySun 27 Aug 2006, 12:56

Yes, I tried to change my about me. Thought I had left a guestbook message, better check. I was going to cash out too,sounds like that is not likely.
Back to top Go down
anonymili

anonymili

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Money back, but ratings gone.   Money back, but ratings gone. EmptySun 27 Aug 2006, 13:05

Ho hum, seems we're all experiencing the same problems this morning. I posted a cafe review which got a comment and no rating from someone I know who wouldn't comment without leaving a rating. I can't even leave her a guestbook message to that effect as they're not working either!
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Money back, but ratings gone.   Money back, but ratings gone. EmptySun 27 Aug 2006, 13:06

Well we can message here so that's some kind of consolation.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
anonymili

anonymili

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Money back, but ratings gone.   Money back, but ratings gone. EmptySun 27 Aug 2006, 13:08

Indeed Rachel, but how long before you get sick of me and kick me out? BOOOHOOO lol xx
Back to top Go down
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

PostSubject: Re: Money back, but ratings gone.   Money back, but ratings gone. EmptySun 27 Aug 2006, 13:18

Well, I had to log in 3 times before it accepted me.....
Back to top Go down
arnoldhenryrufus

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Money back, but ratings gone.   Money back, but ratings gone. EmptySun 27 Aug 2006, 13:56

what a pain I will fall behind again now and I was doing very well at keeping up with my alerts - Oh well, one good thing it means I have some time free to pop onto here, you have to look on the bright side -
Back to top Go down
arnoldhenryrufus

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Money back, but ratings gone.   Money back, but ratings gone. EmptySun 27 Aug 2006, 18:34

they are back working now yippee
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Money back, but ratings gone.   Money back, but ratings gone. EmptySun 27 Aug 2006, 18:54

Not completely back to normal yet. Comments are disappearing, as are guestbook messages and ratings.
Back to top Go down
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

PostSubject: Re: Money back, but ratings gone.   Money back, but ratings gone. EmptySun 27 Aug 2006, 19:48

Think I preferred the missing money at least we could moan about Ciao between guestbooks.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Money back, but ratings gone.   Money back, but ratings gone. EmptySun 27 Aug 2006, 19:53

Okay have a good rant and get it out of the system !
Back to top Go down
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

PostSubject: Re: Money back, but ratings gone.   Money back, but ratings gone. EmptySun 27 Aug 2006, 19:57

Lol, I got it out my system by riding on all the online videos of roller coasters! feel sick now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money back, but ratings gone.   Money back, but ratings gone. Empty

Back to top Go down

Money back, but ratings gone.
Page 1 of 1