www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS.

Go down 
+10
duskmaiden
atticusuk
marandina
Stunt_101
christianfilmcritic
WendyBull
helencbradshaw
butters
liz1102
Thingywhatsit
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS.   LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS. - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Nov 2006, 16:45

O.k, not just me having problems then. Just been over there and tried again, but it still says I need to be logged in. I see Wendy has reported it, so hopefully the problem will be sorted next week. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS.   LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS. - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Nov 2006, 17:13

you can reply to messages that have already been sent to you but can't create new ones for some reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS.   LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS. - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2006, 11:11

Maybe someone mentioned it already but I hate not being able to see if I have new comments - in the old layout it was easy but now we have to open the item, scroll down and check. Are there any plans to put comment numbers on the main view screen?
I now feel like it's almost pointless to comment on anything other than a writer's LATEST review as they are probably not going to notice they've even got a comment.
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS.   LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS. - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2006, 11:26

koshkha wrote:
I now feel like it's almost pointless to comment on anything other than a writer's LATEST review as they are probably not going to notice they've even got a comment.

I think a lot of people have email notifications that tell them the next morning if there is a comment and which review - I do anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS.   LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS. - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2006, 11:51

I managed to send a message last night. I haven't yet got a reply, so I don't know if it arrived, but I sent one :-p
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS.   LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS. - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2006, 14:47

Did you send it through the members profile, or review? Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
crispy

crispy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-06-15

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS.   LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS. - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2006, 16:19

Can only access the first page of comments I've written - if I try to get to any of the previous pages of comments it just takes me back to my profile.
Back to top Go down
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS.   LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS. - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2006, 18:09

I sent it through their profile
Back to top Go down
marandina

marandina

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS.   LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS. - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Dec 2006, 12:09

I know this has come up before but I can't use my COF add just now. I get an option of logging in via a pop up box but ut then does nothing. What confuses me is other people seem to be able to use their COF thingies. Any ideas out there?
Back to top Go down
http://www.casheroonie.com
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS.   LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS. - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Dec 2006, 12:14

I can't use mine either. Just a glitch.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS.   LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS. - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Dec 2006, 12:14

marandina wrote:
I know this has come up before but I can't use my COF add just now. I get an option of logging in via a pop up box but ut then does nothing. What confuses me is other people seem to be able to use their COF thingies. Any ideas out there?

Yep click on one of their reviews and add them from the link there and it will work.

You stalker!!! king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS.   LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LIST OF BUGS NOTICED BY MEMBERS.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2