www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?

Go down 
+14
marandina
jo145
anonymili
lisa2062
susie19
Jared
Mauri
Ciao's Favourite Member
berlioz
liz1102
atticusuk
welshfruitbat
Thingywhatsit
daylehall
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
daylehall

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-12-27

How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyMon 05 Feb 2007, 21:20

I added a few suggestions to dooyoo about 2 weeks ago and they have still not been added. I have done two suggestions previous to this and they were accepted within a matter of days... does anyone know how long they will take this time?

Many thanks

Dayle
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyMon 05 Feb 2007, 21:21

Hi Dayle,

Its exceptional at the moment and things slowed down due to staff being poorly. Be patient. They will soon be added.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
welshfruitbat

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyWed 07 Feb 2007, 19:08

The four suggestions I have been waiting for have been done today, so it looks as though things are getting back to normal. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyThu 08 Feb 2007, 11:57

Not in my case they are not. Hopefully in the next couple of days the queue will be cleared before next weeks admin kicks in.
Back to top Go down
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyThu 08 Feb 2007, 13:13

Mine got to the top of the list, and then I got an email saying they didn't like my pictures...... more waiting.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyMon 12 Feb 2007, 16:11

liz1102 wrote:
Mine got to the top of the list, and then I got an email saying they didn't like my pictures...... more waiting.

How do you know they were at the top of the list as mine never move on the tracking system?
Back to top Go down
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyMon 12 Feb 2007, 16:19

I meant, they came to be processed, Dooyoo finally got around to looking at them. I had a batch of about 6 suggestions with consecutive numbers, and they didn't like the pictures for any of them.
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyMon 12 Feb 2007, 21:08

Well, obviously pictures of naked guys is not something most people need to see on a consumer review website!
Back to top Go down
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyMon 12 Feb 2007, 21:27

Not if the naked guy is you, Bernard.
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyMon 12 Feb 2007, 21:33

Don't count on that, Dukey!
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyThu 15 Feb 2007, 16:30

Well I had a suggestion made a coule of days ago added but no movement on any of the other ones that were posted over the past three weeks.

Off to rub my eyes with bleach and sandpaper to wipe the mental image of Jani in the buff. cyclops
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 00:49

tongue
Back to top Go down
Mauri

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyThu 22 Feb 2007, 13:25

I made a suggestion yesterday and it got added today!...a pity that all reviews are showing up a blank at the moment so there isn't much point in writing one....
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyThu 22 Feb 2007, 13:31

There is a bit of method to the madness at the moment (and alliteration also). With so many suggestions having materialized (don't ask...but the good news is they weren't lost permanently), we're just trying to get as many of them on the site so that when you CAN post opinions they'll be waiting for you.
Again my mantra:
Thanks for being patient.
-jared
Back to top Go down
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk
susie19

susie19

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyThu 22 Feb 2007, 13:33

Quote :
I made a suggestion yesterday and it got added today!...

Wow, my household appliance suggestion is in queue at 1081, I think I will miss the Feb competition entry somehow Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyThu 22 Feb 2007, 13:38

Don't worry so much about the february competition. I have a feeling we'll be "double-stuffing" March with competitions and mile prizes to make up for the past couple weeks of drama.
-jared
Back to top Go down
susie19

susie19

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyThu 22 Feb 2007, 13:49

How about double pay like Ciao's apparent recent cock up lol!
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyThu 22 Feb 2007, 13:52

Hey, tomorrow is "talk to the dooyoo underlords and figure out what to do to repay folks for this" day, so I'll let you know. o_o

Also: Since the site's back up, the suggestions are the next big priority. There's a lot of them, but we'll be churning through them as quickly as possible.
-jared
Back to top Go down
susie19

susie19

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyThu 22 Feb 2007, 18:02

How about suggesting an all expenses paid trip to reviewers' travel destination.. Nothing to do with the fact I've got a long distance one in the pipeline drunken
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyThu 22 Feb 2007, 21:37

How about a 'meet dooyoo day'? This prize will consist off an all expenses trip to the over realm, where you get to hang at with Jared and his posse. You will then get a tour of dooyoo's home, lunch and a blank cheque to go shopping with.
Now let me see, that glass of wine was full a minute ago,lol. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyThu 22 Feb 2007, 21:54

As you are a German company how about some quality time with Claudia Schiffer?
Back to top Go down
Mauri

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptyFri 23 Feb 2007, 12:30

atticusuk wrote:

Yes, I could go for that.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptySat 24 Feb 2007, 14:27

Mauri wrote:
atticusuk wrote:

Yes, I could go for that.... Very Happy

However I assume you mean your own time and not at the same time as me because I do not share. albino
Back to top Go down
anonymili

anonymili

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptySun 25 Feb 2007, 00:52

Erm I've had a suggestion waiting to be added for about 3 weeks now, I foolishly added a couple more about a week or so ago and nothing's moved at all... Feeling rather neglected Sad
Back to top Go down
jo145

jo145

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-03-06

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? EmptySun 25 Feb 2007, 01:36

Thank you from me! My came through after several weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?   How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Long Does It Take For Dooyoo To Add Suggestions?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next