www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can I write 2 reviews under same topic?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
daylehall

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-12-27

Can I write 2 reviews under same topic? Empty
PostSubject: Can I write 2 reviews under same topic?   Can I write 2 reviews under same topic? EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 15:05

Can I write 2 reviews on the same topic on Ciao? For example, Diving in India, I have already written one review but when I try and put another review under the topic, there isnt an option to write a review, just to edit my previous review.

Any suggestios much appreciated.

Dayle
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Can I write 2 reviews under same topic?   Can I write 2 reviews under same topic? EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 15:11

No, two reviews on exactly the same topic are not on. However, if you were to write a review from a different angle and increase the scope of a topic, you could suggest a new topic, though not post the same review twice.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
daylehall

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Can I write 2 reviews under same topic?   Can I write 2 reviews under same topic? EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 15:13

The topic is diving in India and there are amny places to dive in India so the two reviews would be completely different but I guess this still isnt allowed?
Back to top Go down
steerpyke

steerpyke

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Can I write 2 reviews under same topic?   Can I write 2 reviews under same topic? EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 15:15

you would be okay if you got them listed under their geographical location, or you could just combine the two under "Indias top dive sites" or something similar.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Can I write 2 reviews under same topic?   Can I write 2 reviews under same topic? EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 15:16

You can either update your existing topic with all your diving spots or start requesting individual categories: "Diving in..."
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Can I write 2 reviews under same topic?   Can I write 2 reviews under same topic? EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 15:42

Quote :
The topic is diving in India and there are amny places to dive in India so the two reviews would be completely different but I guess this still isnt allowed?

Sure it is, but as Aaron says, you need to ask for a new category.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Can I write 2 reviews under same topic?   Can I write 2 reviews under same topic? EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 19:31

daylehall wrote:

I had the same problem with writing a diving review on the UK so what I now do is suggest the individual location, I often use the dive operator links which seems to work to get the suggestion added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I write 2 reviews under same topic?   Can I write 2 reviews under same topic? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I write 2 reviews under same topic?
Page 1 of 1