www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have some exciting news!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dream-girl

dream-girl

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-02-02

I have some exciting news! Empty
PostSubject: I have some exciting news!   I have some exciting news! EmptyFri 09 Mar 2007, 04:00

I got brave the other day and sent an article about fitness to a fitness mag. to see if I might have 1/2 a chance.

I heard from them today......the editor sent me an email. She said she can tell that I am a new writer and she is willing to take me under her wing and help me learn. She has agreed to write articles with me until I am ready to write on my own and she has told me some area's that I need to study like, AP style writing for mags. and chicago style for Books. She said she will pay me the reprint price which I believe is $10. per article on the articles that we write together and then when I am ready to write on my own she will pay me full price.

I'm sooo excited! And anxious and thankful for this opportunity. Its a Christian Fitness mag. So I will get to write on a wide varety of things.
Back to top Go down
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: I have some exciting news!   I have some exciting news! EmptyFri 09 Mar 2007, 04:21

Congrats and good luck :-)
Back to top Go down
dream-girl

dream-girl

PostSubject: Re: I have some exciting news!   I have some exciting news! EmptyFri 09 Mar 2007, 04:24

thanks
Back to top Go down
fizzywizzy

fizzywizzy

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: I have some exciting news!   I have some exciting news! EmptyFri 09 Mar 2007, 12:05

Well done! See - it often pays to have a try!
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: I have some exciting news!   I have some exciting news! EmptyFri 09 Mar 2007, 23:04

Wellllllll done Dream! Hope you'll be bragging about it for a long time to come! If I knew anything about fitness other than getting out of bed in the morning, I'd say you're well on your way!

seph
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sephsworld
dream-girl

dream-girl

PostSubject: Re: I have some exciting news!   I have some exciting news! EmptySat 10 Mar 2007, 04:32

Thanks I am finding I have a lot to learn. But hey learning is FUN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have some exciting news!   I have some exciting news! Empty

Back to top Go down

I have some exciting news!
Page 1 of 1