www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?

Go down 
+15
Ziggy!
Tom_Clare
dididave
WormThatTurned
thebluehippo
butters
Stunt_101
marandina
WendyBull
atticusuk
Helix
Ailran
berlioz
spoilt_little_brat
lisa2062
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ailran

Ailran

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2006-02-28

What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jul 2007, 13:47

Hoping to see HP tomorrow... will be fun after ten days of pure arthouse and foreign stuff!
Back to top Go down
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jul 2007, 15:16

I might go see HP, but only if I can get tickets to see it in the IMAX. Supposed to be in 3D for the last 20 mins or so, the only reason I would want to go see it!
Back to top Go down
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jul 2007, 15:59

Die Hard 4.0: rocking good time.

I am Legend: Dec 14th (I think)

The Simpsons: "Spider pig, spider pig..."

Bourne Supremacy: trailers are supoib.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

Number of posts : 1427

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jul 2007, 20:03

I just LOVE the trailer of the Simpsons with the spider pig!! I really want to see it, but will have to wait for DVD Sad
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jul 2007, 03:48

Oh wow just seen Transformers and it is rocking! Too long (again for a blockbuster this year as sags a bit at the beginning of final third) but is great fun and is nowhere near as bad as I was led to believe it was going to be.

Die Hard 4.0 is better but this is probably my 2nd favourite of the blockbusters so far this year.
Back to top Go down
The Polar One

The Polar One

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jul 2007, 20:01

Ailran wrote:
Oh wow just seen Transformers and it is rocking!
Now that's a surprise. I've heard all sorts, but I'm avoiding spoilers too.

And you weren't kind to Spiderman 3, which was utter pants. Hope I agree, but Michael Bay has rubbed me up the wrong way a few times too many.
Back to top Go down
http://bearandbeyond.wordpress.com
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jul 2007, 21:36

Michael Bay winds me up something chronic. His films are generally crap. Maybe because I expected it to be crap it surprised me.

Don't expect too much just sit back and enjoy it... oh a Shia Lebeouf is just great. See it and hopefully enjoy it Smile
Back to top Go down
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2006-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jul 2007, 21:47

Transformers does look good, i like the idea of huge robots beating the heck out of each other.
Back to top Go down
The Polar One

The Polar One

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptySat 21 Jul 2007, 00:33

Stunt_101 wrote:
Transformers does look good, i like the idea of huge robots beating the heck out of each other.
Can't argue with that. Exactly the reason I would rent the cartoon from my video store in the 80s. Oooo... where's my sticker book gone....
Back to top Go down
http://bearandbeyond.wordpress.com
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Jul 2007, 14:16

Went to see The Simpsons last night, and as a major simpsons fan, I was worried.....

However, I loved it! Laughed out load quite a few times and there was some really nice touches to it.
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Jul 2007, 17:29

I want to Transformers too, but we saw Shrek 3 finally today. Funny but not so many gags I didn't think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptySun 29 Jul 2007, 12:23

Saw transformers last night, was good but more of a comedy then anything else!!
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

Number of posts : 1105
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptySun 29 Jul 2007, 12:40

Yeah Transformers was just a fun film to see if youve got a spare 2 hours. Bit long - nothing special, over hyped.
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptySun 29 Jul 2007, 13:31

overhyped? no way man Transformers is just super cool... fun, exciting, full of action... a great blend of human characters to go with the robots in disguise Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom_Clare

Tom_Clare

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-05-21

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptySun 29 Jul 2007, 14:42

Futurama: Bender's Big Score! - won't get as much of a fuss as The Simpsons' film but I'm eagerly awaiting it (and the other three planned for next year sometime) as I reckon the series was ditched a little early. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://uk.geocities.com/tom1clare
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyMon 30 Jul 2007, 12:05

Saw Transformers over the weekend and really enjoyed it. Watching them transform was excellent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyMon 30 Jul 2007, 13:51

I couldnt get over the young lad in it- I used to watch him on kids Tv show Even Stevens lol!

The only down side was I kept forgetting which ones were good and which were bad as some of them looked the same. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2007, 11:28

Yep he was very good indeed, bodes well for the forthcoming Disturbia in which he stars!
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2007, 19:57

Disturbia looks very good indeed! Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyFri 10 Aug 2007, 19:20

Surf's Up looks really good. What's not to like about Penguins surfing?
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Aug 2007, 12:29

The Simpsons was everything I had hoped it would be.
Back to top Go down
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2007, 21:28

Saw Transformers today. I went with my two cousins (one of which was a girl), my mom and my uncle. Surprisingly, we all loved it. I'd give it 9 out of ten, some of us gave it 10. The robots looked excellent and the acting was great. Plus, some of the best effects i've seen all year. Was shot a wee bit too close though, so somtimes i thought 'what the hell is going on'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4