www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Louis Theroux - New Series

Go down 
+7
atticusuk
leemoore7
koshkha
Mauri
Helix
lisa2062
marandina
11 posters
AuthorMessage
marandina

marandina

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2006-04-01

Louis Theroux - New Series Empty
PostSubject: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptySun 01 Apr 2007, 12:35

Tonight's show looks fascinating. Yet another US religious cult that hates "fags" and Swedish people!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/noise/?id=louis_theroux

Last edited by on Sun 01 Apr 2007, 15:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.casheroonie.com
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptySun 01 Apr 2007, 15:21

I'm pleased he's back, as it's never a dull moment with him about! Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
Helix

Helix

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptySat 07 Apr 2007, 19:22

that show was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Mauri

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptyTue 17 Apr 2007, 16:34

marandina wrote:
Tonight's show looks fascinating. Yet another US religious cult that hates "fags" and Swedish people!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/noise/?id=louis_theroux

I felt really sorry for the kids involved in that family, some of them the older girl especially was obviously struggling 'keeping the faith' but she couldn't bring herself to rebel...
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptyWed 18 Apr 2007, 20:25

Do fags and Swedes go together somehow? I couldn't see the connection.
Back to top Go down
leemoore7

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptyThu 28 Jun 2007, 17:11

If anyone hasn't checked it out, watch Keith Allen's meeting with the same family: it was on channel 4 last week and entittled Keith Allen Will Burn in Hell. By no means as subtle as Louis, but at times outright hilarious as he shows this bigoted, rednecked, fundamnetalist bunch of hating halfwits up for what they are. Excellent companion piece.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptyThu 28 Jun 2007, 19:57

leemoore7 wrote:
If anyone hasn't checked it out, watch Keith Allen's meeting with the same family: it was on channel 4 last week and entittled Keith Allen Will Burn in Hell. By no means as subtle as Louis, but at times outright hilarious as he shows this bigoted, rednecked, fundamnetalist bunch of hating halfwits up for what they are. Excellent companion piece.

Anyone capable of spawning Lilly Allen deserves to burn in hell.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptyThu 28 Jun 2007, 20:44

I thought Allens piece was poor. I dont rate that guy at all, cashing in on his daughters fame.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptyThu 28 Jun 2007, 21:53

These guys are weird, they were on a chat show a few weeks back- they made me so angry just watching them.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 00:17

Suppoz. I dont think they belive what they say, just enjoy the noteriorty of like minds..
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 00:30

No I honestly believe that they believe everything they are saying.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 11:31

Na,their body language is all over te place. Americas are attention seeking nutcases in my experinces. They have to mean something.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 12:07

My mum and step-dad live in America and my Step-dad is a pastor so I have seen first hand how some of the people over there are really into their religion and there are a lot of 'cults' like that over there. They are like the new KKK.
Back to top Go down
fizzywizzy

fizzywizzy

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 14:21

Ziggy! wrote:
I thought Allens piece was poor. I dont rate that guy at all, cashing in on his daughters fame.
He was pretty well known before she hit the headlines....
Back to top Go down
mattygroves

mattygroves

Number of posts : 397
Location : I like it here, but I have a summer home in reality
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 14:25

http://www.godhatessweden.com/

This is from the Westboro Baptist Church that Theroux and Allen visited. It's a stunning website!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 20:40

You can see by their grins they didnt really believe it. Allen getting buttf**ked did make me giggle though.lol
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 20:45

So because they smiled they dont believe in what they are saying? Rolling Eyes

The family that I read/watched has brought up her children to believe the same as her and they have gone through hell standing up for what they believe in- I dont think you would do that just for the fun of it.

Also on one program I saw them on they were really getting an ear bashing and you could tell from their answers that they believe every word.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 22:25

I think they enjoy the noteriorty (bit liike me) and its expected of them now. What else can they do now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louis Theroux - New Series   Louis Theroux - New Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Louis Theroux - New Series
Page 1 of 1