www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holiday girl Abducted

Go down 
+14
butters
Sam_Garland
Ziggy!
atticusuk
sugarnspice
drewboy
fizzywizzy
Mauri
helencbradshaw
WormThatTurned
marandina
koshkha
liz1102
spoilt_little_brat
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptySat 23 Jun 2007, 20:28

If you're talking to an abducted girl for 45minutes, at some point isn't she going to try and tell you that she's missing her parents, something like that?!
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptySat 23 Jun 2007, 21:09

Yep! That is why I think people are just adding their bits to try and get in the press.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Jun 2007, 04:28

It could be Jimmy Krankie!
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 16:24

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6981411.stm

Looks like we might be getting somewhere now- I hope anyway. Said ont he lunch time newst that there is thought to be an arrest in the next 48 hours and the parents are being interviewed again.
Back to top Go down
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2007, 19:47

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,70131-1283158,00.html

Apparently, the girls blood was found in a rental car they used. I mean, kids never cut themselves accidentally........

Though, if it does turn out to have been the mother, she will have a whole WORLD hating her.
Back to top Go down
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2007, 22:28

The BBC have been saying its the car they rented five weeks after her death ... 5 week dead children don't accidentally cut themselves
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptySat 08 Sep 2007, 00:24

Yeah I heard too that the car was rented after she went missing. Still we are obviously not been told the whole story. They must have something harder then a speck of blood to point the finger at her mother.
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptySun 09 Sep 2007, 10:51

The mother and father are both suspects now. Didn't a sniffer dog smell there had been a dead body in the apartment or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

Number of posts : 1105
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptySun 09 Sep 2007, 14:55

I dont think theyve got anything to do with it. First they lose a child, now this, I dont how they are coping with it all.
Back to top Go down
Sam_Garland

Sam_Garland

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2006-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptySun 09 Sep 2007, 16:28

This is terrible - I really don't believe they killed their daughter, but if it should be true it's gonna be horrendous for the people who have put so much belief and faith into the parents cause, i.e. travelling around the world to raise awareness etc.
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptySun 09 Sep 2007, 18:25

liz1102 wrote:
The BBC have been saying its the car they rented five weeks after her death ... 5 week dead children don't accidentally cut themselves

do the BBC have proof she is dead then? Perhaps they should tell the police.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptySun 09 Sep 2007, 19:41

Even my hubby who is the most cynical person I know thinks this is utter bull. Kate McCann's a doctor - so is it that surprising if she's got the 'smell of death' about her. And what was the dog doing? tapping out a message in morse code? hurry, madeleine's fallen down the well, go get Lassie?
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2007, 00:11

I dont think if you had killed your own child you would then go around the world trying to get your face in the papers begging people to come forward with information.

I think it is so bad the way they are being treated and now there is talk of their twins being taken off them.
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2007, 10:08

spoilt_little_brat wrote:
I dont think if you had killed your own child you would then go around the world trying to get your face in the papers begging people to come forward with information.
If it's true, it'll go down in history as one of the most extreme cases of Munchhausen's By Proxy - kill your child so you can revel in the attention and then keep stoking the fire of publicity until you get sainted by the public.
I still think it's very unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Mauri

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2007, 15:10

Speculation is feeding the story now we simply do not know what new evidence has been found although reading around the circumstances of the disappearnace again there do seem to be some strange facts coming out.

I would find it very surprising if the parents were involved but then again similar things have happened in the past and I don't buy into the theory that the police are trying to fit them up for the crime.

Once we get confirmed details of the evidence against them coming out in the public domain then we can come to firmer conclusions...
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2007, 16:41

I heard on This Morning that regarding the blood in the hire car, that could of been off any member of the family as she was around them a lot and it doesnt mean the body was put in that car. Dont quite understand that theory though.

Also the 'smell of death' will not hold up in court as it is a new thing and not 100%.
Back to top Go down
Heskey

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Sep 2007, 11:21

Its been an amazing story for the tabloids,the various Murdoch papers allowed tot ake both sides of the story to shift copies. I still feel they accidently killed the child and their friends have unwittingly covered up for them. How wuld you react if you had allegedly drugged the kid so to be able to go out and party in a foreign land?
Back to top Go down
Mauri

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Sep 2007, 12:10

Heskey wrote:
Its been an amazing story for the tabloids,the various Murdoch papers allowed tot ake both sides of the story to shift copies. I still feel they accidently killed the child and their friends have unwittingly covered up for them. How wuld you react if you had allegedly drugged the kid so to be able to go out and party in a foreign land?

Where's the evidence Phil?
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 17:24

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7013480.stm

Could this be Madelaine ??

I certainly hope so.
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 19:22

It says the Spanish TV station has tracked down this little girl and it's not her but the rest of the report suggests it is not yet known.

I really hope this might be a break through and make it possible that she is still alive.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 19:58

I dont think it is her. With the amount of press they have had about this, would you really be that stupid to just walk about with her??!!??

I do hope it is her, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 22:52

I doubt it very much..
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
WendyBull

WendyBull

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 11:07

Nope, unfortunately it was not her. The little girl in the picture did look very similar though. They must be really disappointed.
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 17:17

They must be going through hell, having their hopes raised and then quashed every few days a potential spotting takes place.
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 18:31

Unless they did it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday girl Abducted   Holiday girl Abducted - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holiday girl Abducted
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next