www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO?

Go down 
+3
helencbradshaw
scream4bruce
Ciao's Favourite Member
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO? Empty
PostSubject: IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO?   IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO? EmptySat 02 Jun 2007, 16:11

Hah. Of course not, but I bet you clicked when you saw my amazing all-in-caps title and thought I really had something important to say, eh?

A complaint: review posted on Friday. took me three hours before I got the focking site to work. My reward? 8 (count 'em), EIGHT! poxy rates.

Shocking.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
scream4bruce

scream4bruce

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO?   IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO? EmptySat 02 Jun 2007, 17:39

It's been seriously quiet lately (prepare yourselves for holiday reviews?), either that or the quick reviews have meant that all reviews have a short stay within the New Reviews section.

My lastest posted looks to hit a low. I've seen too many recently from new authors which have only picked up a single paltry rating.

Maybe Ciao decided to temporarily ban hordes of members so that they cannot take advantage of their double pay month hehe.

Last edited by on Sun 03 Jun 2007, 04:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO?   IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO? EmptySat 02 Jun 2007, 17:59

Ciao's Favourite Member wrote:
Hah. Of course not, but I bet you clicked when you saw my amazing all-in-caps title and thought I really had something important to say, eh?

A complaint: review posted on Friday. took me three hours before I got the focking site to work. My reward? 8 (count 'em), EIGHT! poxy rates.

Shocking.

That is all.

That's quite good going!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
Ailran

Ailran

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO?   IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO? EmptySat 02 Jun 2007, 19:27

Hmm and I was thinking my 51 after two days was pretty crap... I think I might rethink that now!
Back to top Go down
Averilla

Averilla

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO?   IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO? EmptySat 02 Jun 2007, 20:08

Shocking.

That is all.

Well I have you on alerts and didn't get an alert to tell me you've posted.....so that doesn't help much. Have noticed the lack of reads lately though. There are tons of gremlins lurking in the Ciao system at the moment..AGAIN.....alerts not working, reviews not showing, reads and rates disappearing.... AGAIN...wish they'd sort it. You don't get so many techie hitches on the other site DooYoo !
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO?   IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO? EmptySun 03 Jun 2007, 13:40

Face it Aaron, people are too scared to read you for fear of being read back! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO?   IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO? EmptySun 03 Jun 2007, 14:36

But how are people going to learn how to write quality reviews if they don't read them? Wink
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO?   IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO? EmptyMon 04 Jun 2007, 00:52

But how are people going to learn how to write quality reviews if they don't read them? Wink

Don't worry they are reading mine so the usual quality standards of Ciao will be maintained.

Bugger I think I have just shamed my own work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO?   IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO? Empty

Back to top Go down

IS THIS THE END FOR CIAO?
Page 1 of 1