www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ben100100100509

ben100100100509

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-05-16

Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK? Empty
PostSubject: Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK?   Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK? EmptyWed 24 May 2006, 15:53

Just wondering...why are there lots of gold ciao france members and a lot mre close to getting gold, and there is only 3 British gold people (although to my knowledge there used to be 4) ? Was ciao.fr launched earlier? Yeah,just wondering out of interest, I would be grateful for the answer, cheers! Very Happy Ben
Back to top Go down
http://www.bensite.co.uk
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK?   Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK? EmptyWed 24 May 2006, 16:06

Quote :
Just wondering...why are there lots of gold ciao france members and a lot mre close to getting gold, and there is only 3 British gold people (although to my knowledge there used to be 4) ? Was ciao.fr launched earlier? Yeah,just wondering out of interest, I would be grateful for the answer, cheers! Ben

Like Debs said, it really depends upon the time and effort that you put into the site. I am almost at gold, and most people (to my knowledge) by the time they get there are fed up and frustrated by the system or the foibles of ciao because you get to see beyond the "lovey dovey" image and realise that there is more to life than ciao. I was an avid ciaoer for a very long time, although the stupidity of the site seems to have reached its' peak and I earn next to nothing and know that every time I press that "E" it isn't actually going to do anything, even though it is rare that I do, and that someone will get diamonds on popularity rather than on value to the consumer of the review that they wrote. Too many people sometimes pressing it in the hope that they get one back, and no one actually recommending the right reviews for awards frustrates me enormously because there are some amazing reviews that get little or no recognition, other than other members praise, and that really is not what ciaoing should be about.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
krazykat2005

krazykat2005

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK?   Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK? EmptyWed 24 May 2006, 18:12

Quote :
no one actually recommending the right reviews for awards

Since you told me I could recommend reviews, I have done so a couple of times. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom_Clare

Tom_Clare

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK?   Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK? EmptyWed 24 May 2006, 18:17

I have a distinctly nasty feeling that one day (2035 perhaps) I'll have dragged myself up to 499,000+ points and Ciao will suddenly remove the spot system. Such is life. Smile

I know I shouldn't tempt fate but all know what they can be like with their sudden site changes hehe
Back to top Go down
http://uk.geocities.com/tom1clare
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK?   Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK? EmptyWed 24 May 2006, 18:50

They will probably do away with it the day I get to two points off gold !!! That was tongue in cheek by the way as I really don't care any more.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
ben100100100509

ben100100100509

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK?   Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK? EmptyFri 26 May 2006, 00:37

Yeah, I also now recommend reviews now you mentioned it...dunno why it says recommend 'PRODUCT' though...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bensite.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK?   Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are more members on ciao.fr gold than on ciao UK?
Page 1 of 1