www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Browser Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
plipplop

plipplop

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Browser Question Empty
PostSubject: Browser Question   Browser Question EmptyMon 04 Jun 2007, 18:03

Hi

Since I switched to a MacBook, when using the Safari Browser, I can't amend my account details or request new products because the submit button is off the page.

Does anyone know whether this is a browser setting or is it just that Dooyoo doesn't work in Safari?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Browser Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browser Question   Browser Question EmptyTue 05 Jun 2007, 11:18

Huzzah! I spoke to our Tech Guru and, lo and behold, they have the same problem. Right now there's an issue with Safari being the one browser option that DOESN'T jive very well at all with the new dooyoo set up. That's going to be fixed in the near future when we finally launch the revamped design, but right now...just say no to dooyoo going on safari.

Since they're militant Mac users in the tech guru department, they're using Firefox for OS X for all their dooyoo needs.

Sorry about the bug...they're working on it but there's just something fundamentally opposed between our current set up and how Safari sees the digital world.
-jared
Back to top Go down
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

Browser Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browser Question   Browser Question EmptyTue 05 Jun 2007, 12:43

Yeah, Safari sucks.
Back to top Go down
plipplop

plipplop

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Browser Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browser Question   Browser Question EmptyTue 05 Jun 2007, 13:11

Thanks for that- at least now I know!
Back to top Go down
The Polar One

The Polar One

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2006-02-28

Browser Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browser Question   Browser Question EmptyThu 14 Jun 2007, 05:15

Jared wrote:
Right now there's an issue with Safari being the one browser option that DOESN'T jive very well at all with the new dooyoo set up.
I hate to burst any bubbles but Camino has minor issues too. Doesn't display the links for 'show recent movie reviews' etc or whatever they say. Probably other things too but after that I switched to Firefox again.

I only ever use Firefox for Dooyoo it seems.
And Safari is very good.
So is Camino.

Just not all the time. Rolling Eyes

At least it's not flipping IE!
Back to top Go down
http://bearandbeyond.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Browser Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browser Question   Browser Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Browser Question
Page 1 of 1