www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Today's crowns and miles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bettyboopy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Today's crowns and miles Empty
PostSubject: Today's crowns and miles   Today's crowns and miles EmptyMon 25 Jun 2007, 20:26

Hi everyone, my first post on this site so hi and hello Very Happy

I have been awarded 2 crowns today for 2 of my newer reviews, yet havent recieved any extra miles.

Other crowns I have recieved so far have been credited to my account ok, just not today, anyone else had the same problem?

I have my lovely little yellow crown next to my review.... yet no extra miles = disappointed me.

My name on Dooyoo is the same as on here..
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Today's crowns and miles   Today's crowns and miles EmptyMon 25 Jun 2007, 20:45

I shall ask on the guide forum for you. Welcome to the site by the way.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
plipplop

plipplop

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Today's crowns and miles   Today's crowns and miles EmptyMon 25 Jun 2007, 22:16

One of them is in Speaker's Corner for which no miles are awarded.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Today's crowns and miles   Today's crowns and miles EmptyTue 26 Jun 2007, 11:13

Half of the mystery explained. The miles for the other one are indeed on your account...but you might not have noticed due to a small drop in miles due to me having to block a number of abusers yesterday. This does happen from time to time (though it's been generally quiet on this front as of late) and we do hate how a select few can have such a negative impact on the community as a whole.

So yes, the miles have been added...there just happened to be someone that was reading you that, well, was using dooyoo in a way that they shouldn't have. If we can work through it they (and the miles) will be back, but this really is something handled on a case by case basis.
Sorry about it stealing your Crown Thunder.
-jared
Back to top Go down
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk
bettyboopy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Today's crowns and miles   Today's crowns and miles EmptyTue 26 Jun 2007, 20:13

Ok, Thanks for your help, everyone Very Happy

I didnt know that speakers corner reviews didnt recieve any extra miles for crowns, which is now something I shall remember for the future!

As for the other crowned review, i guess i just didnt see the miles added as so many were also taken away.

Its a shame that people abuse the system like this, making it less worthwhile for all of us rule-abiding members. Not alot dooyoo can do to change this, i guess its just something we all have to put up with from time to time.

Thanks again for your help all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's crowns and miles   Today's crowns and miles Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's crowns and miles
Page 1 of 1