www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survey e-mail

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

Survey e-mail Empty
PostSubject: Survey e-mail   Survey e-mail EmptyFri 25 Apr 2008, 16:26

I got an e-mail the other night which if I read correctly was creating a new survey centre on the site for members, if this is the case does it mean that survey earning will be seperated out from review earnings?
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

Survey e-mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey e-mail   Survey e-mail EmptyFri 25 Apr 2008, 21:59

I got that too but I've no idea what it meant.
Back to top Go down
Averilla

Averilla

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-03-01

Survey e-mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey e-mail   Survey e-mail EmptyTue 29 Apr 2008, 19:53

The impression I got was that, yes, there will be a new site for the surveys and you will need to log into this separately from the review site. The survey earnings will go into one account and the review earnings will go on your current account. I also got the impression that all current surbey earnings will be transferred to the new account, so I cashed out, can't really be bothered with the surveys at the moment so i wanted to get any earnings I had before they get transferred. Not sure if there will be a cash out limit or not.

Also, and I may have read this bit completely wrong, they seem to be saying that when you log into your survey account you can look to see if there are any surveys available for you to take.

This is the overall impression i got but I deleted the E-mail pretty quickly and probably didn't read it that thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

Survey e-mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey e-mail   Survey e-mail EmptyWed 30 Apr 2008, 10:24

Actually I did a survey the other day as it paid £3 and once finished there was a prompt to check out others however then it gives you one that pays 10p so I logged out.
Back to top Go down
eljimbob

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Survey e-mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey e-mail   Survey e-mail EmptyThu 22 May 2008, 12:24

Did anyone get the Ciao Surveys e-mail that had that Experian marketing information in. I have emailed Ciao surveys (seems you can only do this via the Ciao surveys site), this is one of a number of bugs with Ciao surveys.

I am not too sure I can handle much more of this with the surveys. Ciao say all survey money has been transferred to the new site however I logged in this morning to find 51p for a lifestyle survey has just been added to my Ciao.co.uk account.

I have sent e-mail after e-mail after e-mail with no replies and no apparent action.

I am really tempted to do a review on Ciao surveys to absolutely slate the new service and all that. Really poor value for money, I am lucky if I get a high enough paying review to bother doing at least once a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survey e-mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey e-mail   Survey e-mail Empty

Back to top Go down

Survey e-mail
Page 1 of 1