www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Latest Ciao survey...very odd !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Averilla

Averilla

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-03-01

Latest Ciao survey...very odd !! Empty
PostSubject: Latest Ciao survey...very odd !!   Latest Ciao survey...very odd !! EmptyFri 07 Sep 2007, 18:17

Anyone else had this one....take particular note of the last paragraph :

We have an exciting opportunity win cash and other prizes for sharing youropinions with television producers. If you complete this 5-minute questionnaire, you will be entered in prize draw for cash, Amazon, and HMVprizes worth a total of £14,500. Even better, if you take the survey, we will sign you up to be part of the GFK NOP Television Appreciation Survey,for more chances to be rewarded for shaping the future of television. Start here: http://ciao.....etc...etc

Important: if you choose to participate, your personal details and survey membership will be transferred to GFK so that they can invite you to futuresurveys about television. Although you will no longer receive Ciao survey invitations, you will keep your Ciao account and can still participate in our website community. GFK will treat your data with complete confidentiality.

......So are they saying that if you take this survey you will no longer be able to participate in Ciao surveys ?????
Back to top Go down
jekka

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ciao survey...very odd !!   Latest Ciao survey...very odd !! EmptyFri 07 Sep 2007, 18:25

Well spotted...looks like it!

I made a decision this week though when I had the umpteenth survey through offering £1odd for 20-30 mins ...so we are paid under the national minimum for lab rats are we....nah my time more precious than that!
Back to top Go down
Averilla

Averilla

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ciao survey...very odd !!   Latest Ciao survey...very odd !! EmptyFri 07 Sep 2007, 21:08

Well I'm on a roll at the moment, £5 in surveys from Ciao in the last month, in fact so far this year surveys from Ciao have added up to nearly £30, in the over all scheme of things it isn't too bad. I was a member of GFK for a while and the rewards weren't that great and the surveys very rare. Think out of the two I shall stick with Ciao, but I will be reading the instructions for any future surveys from them very carefully, nearly didn't read this one properly....almost went to the link !
Back to top Go down
Deru

Deru

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ciao survey...very odd !!   Latest Ciao survey...very odd !! EmptyFri 07 Sep 2007, 22:28

I'm already a member of GFK.

Surveys are pretty rare BUT the TV surveys are different.

You can do them daily and they remind you to do do it at least 3 times a week. I do them for the chance to win Amazon vouchers and I think I've won around £30 worth, each one £5.

I also get the odd DVD from them to review, but for a guaranteed £5 Amazon voucher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dels-ebooks.co.uk
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ciao survey...very odd !!   Latest Ciao survey...very odd !! EmptySun 09 Sep 2007, 19:39

I guess I'd have to get a telly.
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ciao survey...very odd !!   Latest Ciao survey...very odd !! EmptySun 09 Sep 2007, 22:33

koshkha wrote:
I guess I'd have to get a telly.

Guess I have to get a digi-box.

(Well, come February anyway or it's bye bye TV for me. No)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ciao survey...very odd !!   Latest Ciao survey...very odd !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest Ciao survey...very odd !!
Page 1 of 1