www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SURVEY SPOILERS.

Go down 
+13
Louizalass
SaschaT
koshkha
lisa2062
Minnitee
mr.blue.sky
liz1102
kgray71
anonymili
Lunah_c
sam1942
atticusuk
Thingywhatsit
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptySat 25 Nov 2006, 21:20

If you get the survey on entertainment, don't tell em you are over 40. They don't want you.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptySun 26 Nov 2006, 00:26

Thingywhatsit wrote:
If you get the survey on entertainment, don't tell em you are over 40. They don't want you.

Same rule applies in my local disco.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptySun 26 Nov 2006, 00:32

Here in our village the average age is about 90
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
sam1942

sam1942

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-04-13

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptyTue 28 Nov 2006, 14:20

Thingywhatsit wrote:
Here in our village the average age is about 90

Well, that's France for you...
Back to top Go down
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-02-27

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 13:22

Had one on company images today. Did finish it but then it wouldn't accept my login name. Grrrr!!
Back to top Go down
anonymili

anonymili

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2006-03-01

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 23:15

Well I have less than a year to go before I can lie about being under 40 hehe! Would help if I actually got invited to the stupid survey in the first place.... x
Back to top Go down
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 23:24

I have had loads lately, but for some annoying reason they keep asking me how many people are under me in my company. I am a mere housewife for heaven sakes and the only person under me is hubby (In more senses than one!! Very Happy Wink )

I did wonder though if this sudden surge of invites is because I have not written any reviews for a few weeks and they are trying to entice me back, or they just want to tease me. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kgray71

kgray71

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2006-03-04

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptySun 10 Dec 2006, 00:19

I've not had many surverys at all
Back to top Go down
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2006-10-09

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptySun 10 Dec 2006, 01:19

I havent had any Ciao ones for a while, but did get about 4 'valued opinions' this week!
Back to top Go down
anonymili

anonymili

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2006-03-01

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptySun 10 Dec 2006, 01:39

I've had what seems like a gazillion survey emails coming through this week from various sites saying they're paying huge sums for completion but I don't seem to be getting past the first few questions. At least I'm not spending 10 minutes filling out surveys and THEN being told I'm not eligible like many of Ciao's surveys...
Back to top Go down
mr.blue.sky

mr.blue.sky

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-05-12

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptySun 10 Dec 2006, 23:20

Grrrrrr ... Surveys, I always wondered why they booted me off after I mentioned my true age ! Why cant old gits like me have an opinion?... Chewing gum surveys have me wincing due to unexpected tooth extraction, so don't chew it anymore, travel surveys have me stumped cos I'm generally skint, health problems and vitamin ones usually keep me in cos at my age (46) I recon they're expecting me to be dead, or near to it, so from now on ....I'm 25, loaded, in good health, visit the cinema every night of the week, go on holiday 4 times a year and have an ipod stuck up me arse for good measure ! .... recon I'll do Ok from now on then ! (personal opinion as per)
Back to top Go down
Minnitee

Minnitee

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2006-03-23

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptyMon 11 Dec 2006, 00:20

Thingywhatsit wrote:

I think it often depends on how you answer the next one that follows (unless they've already kicked you out).

I got through an entertainment survey on ciao despite admitting my real age but they then wanted to know about children under 16. They surveyed parents on how likely they were when it came to taking their kids to see the movie Eragon. Got paid £1.50 for it.
Back to top Go down
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptyMon 11 Dec 2006, 23:27

Anyone had the £1.35 survey on food? If so have you got to the 20 statements page, what happened?

I have spent 20 minutes doing a survey and now the page wont load for me to continue.

This is the second time this week I could not finish a survey to get payment.
Back to top Go down
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2006-10-09

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptyMon 18 Dec 2006, 20:35

I met a new extreme today. I just got the email about 2 minutes ago, clicked the link, 'start survey', 'sorry you don't meet our profile' !!! I didn't tell them anything at all and they kicked me out! why even bother with the invite!? lol
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptyMon 18 Dec 2006, 20:57

I've had that before and just laughed, I mean how did they know I didn't fit their profile?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptyMon 18 Dec 2006, 21:10

Because you filled in a profile on Ciao remember...they just do it for kicks.

I had three today. Got through one, another they didn't want to know when they found out I was a woman of 34 and the last just froze half way. That is the third time that has happened this week and it is getting really annoying.
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptyMon 18 Dec 2006, 21:52

Surely though they should only email you, if you do fit their profile? Perhaps that would be too easy, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptyTue 19 Dec 2006, 00:10

They should do, but I keep getting ones asking about my company...I don't even work!
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptyTue 19 Dec 2006, 12:06

I had one on travel - 'at last' I thought, 'Something relevant'. But when I tried to open it, the system told me I'd already done that survey (which I hadn't). It's irritating.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptyTue 19 Dec 2006, 12:14

Lunah_c wrote:
They should do, but I keep getting ones asking about my company...I don't even work!

Hang on have I just discovered the only person whose honest enough to fill in paid surveys without lying.

Having said that even I could not be bothered to pose as a 60 year old woman to fill in a survey today. Not or 50p at least however offer me a £1 and Mrs Doubtfire here I come. queen
Back to top Go down
SaschaT

SaschaT

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2006-09-27

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptyTue 19 Dec 2006, 12:54

I think most of these surveys are crap anyway. I wonder which companies burn their cash this way. These surveys normally do NOT contain any checking for consistency of answers which render them pretty useless in terms of significance. Sometimes they make the test persons fill in large numbers of exhausting arrays of clickable answers - how can they expect that people don't switch to clicking random answers after a while? My point is: the surveys are made to make you lie, so why bother? Once I'm sure I made it through the "profiling" part, I click as click can. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptyTue 19 Dec 2006, 15:17

atticusuk wrote:
Lunah_c wrote:

Hang on have I just discovered the only person whose honest enough to fill in paid surveys without lying.

Yes, Silly aren't I.
Back to top Go down
Louizalass

Louizalass

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-02-28

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptyTue 26 Dec 2006, 19:33

Reminds me of the occasion I filled in a survey about 'Office Equipment' and I do know I'd been sent something very similar before and been kicked off pretty quickly.

This time, I pretended to answer as if (a) I was my boss and (b) he had a multi-million pound company. I know nothing very much about mobile phones, Blackberries (apart from the kind you get in a pie) etc but did actually finish the survey.

I didn't feel bad about it. I have filled in my Ciao profile and updated it a few times. It's perfectly obvious to me that nobody takes a blind bit of notice of it when they are sending out invitations to complete a survey. In my original profile I quite clearly noted that I didn't visit the cinema (it's 100 miles away for goodness sake!) and I didn't have a mobile phone. I kept getting surveys regarding cinema & mobile phones though!

santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.daydreamdwellings.com
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptyWed 27 Dec 2006, 01:48

I find it annoying to be kicked off because of my age or sex, that is the first thing they should check surely.
Back to top Go down
stuggie_bear

stuggie_bear

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-03-04

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. EmptyMon 01 Jan 2007, 19:30

I keep getting surveys where it says login name and password and it does'nt except my name.bloody stupid thing is they put it in for you,and it still does'nt reconise it....
Back to top Go down
http://lilacmonkey.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
Sponsored content

SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVEY SPOILERS.   SURVEY SPOILERS. Empty

Back to top Go down

SURVEY SPOILERS.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next