www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS. Empty
PostSubject: OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS.   OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS. EmptyMon 13 Mar 2006, 13:40

This is my normal practice on Ciao, but not sure whether Dooyoo encourage it because the payment is the same. To me if someone makes the effort to improve, then they deserve a rerate and improve the database of the site and show they are serious about reviewing. What do others feel ?
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
jaggynettles

jaggynettles

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS.   OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS. EmptyMon 13 Mar 2006, 14:41

I left a message for somone last week saying if they addded certain info in to a review I would re-rate from useful to very useful but they haven't acknowledged my comment.

If someone does care enough to improve their review then yes, i think they should be re-rated.
Back to top Go down
missy0303

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-03-02

PostSubject: Re: OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS.   OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS. EmptyTue 14 Mar 2006, 02:35

I agree, If someone edits a review and it is genuinely better i will re rate it, and have done more than once!
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS.   OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS. EmptyTue 14 Mar 2006, 10:53

Unfortunately there is no way of getting them to tell you other than in comments so I have been asking them to leave a comment on my last review if they re-write and I shall re-rate. Hope thats not infringing any rules affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS.   OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS. EmptyTue 14 Mar 2006, 11:16

Nothing wrong with that although in all my time in Dooyoo I have never been asked to go back and re-rate so I pretty much stopped offering.

If someone was leaving this message all of the time in reviews they rated then it might be frowned upon as an attempt to get more reads for themselves however I have never really seen anyone try that method, the nearest was a couple of jokers who deliberately rated everything the same in an attempt to attract more comments and reads with people challenging the ratings. They did not last long on the site when people sussed them out.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS.   OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS. EmptyTue 14 Mar 2006, 14:23

It's a genuine offer to re-read people's reviews IF they take the information on board and I noticed this morning, not from comments, but from new reviews, that some people are taking the advice on board and improving, so surely that can only help the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS.   OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS. Empty

Back to top Go down

OFFERS OF RERATING IMPROVED REVIEWS.
Page 1 of 1