www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerberus

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2006-04-15

Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran! Empty
PostSubject: Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran!   Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran! EmptyWed 19 Apr 2006, 00:33

Should we strike through the "Q'' in Iraq and hit Iran?Lets face it they are far tougher oponent and it will be a fair fight this time...
If they have nukes (if?) then I bet they will use em.
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

Number of posts : 1970
Registration date : 2006-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran!   Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran! EmptyWed 19 Apr 2006, 10:20

Cerberus wrote:
Should we strike through the "Q'' in Iraq and hit Iran?Lets face it they are far tougher oponent and it will be a fair fight this time...

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the wrold of Phil, formerly known as Lookaroundcafe, lookaroundcafe2 and serberus on Dooyoo.

Renowned for making stupid posts and never backing up his racist comments with fact but enjoys antagonising people.

So nice to see you making such sensible posts once more Phil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherishgifts.co.uk
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran!   Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran! EmptyWed 19 Apr 2006, 13:52

Yeah, why attack Iran? You should attack Russia! They make such slinky cars they deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

PostSubject: Re: Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran!   Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran! EmptyWed 19 Apr 2006, 14:29

Ssh!

It's almost lunchtime and he logs on at lunchtime.
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran!   Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran! EmptyWed 19 Apr 2006, 14:44

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jill Murphy

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2006-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran!   Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran! EmptyWed 19 Apr 2006, 15:06

I think we should require Israel to delineate the area of the future Palestinian state (preferably to the 1967 boundaries) to get Hamas at the table - I don't think they're being awkward about this - and then leave Iran alone to develop nuclear energy whilst mandating that all nuclear countries (energy as well as weapons) should be subject to Unscom inspections.
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

PostSubject: Re: Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran!   Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran! EmptyWed 19 Apr 2006, 15:44

Do yuo think you could get that bloke from 31 briarwood Crescent, Newcastle, to give me the ball back he kept from 1969?
Back to top Go down
Jill Murphy

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2006-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran!   Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran! EmptyWed 19 Apr 2006, 16:15

No, he gave it to a travelling salesman.
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

PostSubject: Re: Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran!   Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran! EmptyWed 19 Apr 2006, 16:37

Iknew it!

the bastard Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran!   Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran! EmptyThu 20 Apr 2006, 11:54

Angus wrote:
Cerberus wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the wrold of Phil, formerly known as Lookaroundcafe, lookaroundcafe2 and serberus on Dooyoo.

Renowned for making stupid posts and never backing up his racist comments with fact but enjoys antagonising people.

So nice to see you making such sensible posts once more Phil.

Ah so thats what U used to be called.....humm sure I or my old user name had a run in with u a few years back
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2006-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran!   Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran! EmptyFri 21 Apr 2006, 00:19

Jill,as you know,an Isreali border retreat would seem them lose the critcal water table,and increase the Arab vote,perhaps to over throw a brittle Kenesit.
If the Jews had turned left,instead of right, they would have got the oil and not the oranges.. Surprised I think Mr Kissinger said that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran!   Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bomb Iraq..sorry Iran!
Page 1 of 1