www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

London bomb averted ?

Go down 
+4
spoilt_little_brat
Ziggy!
Mauri
WormThatTurned
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

Number of posts : 1105
Registration date : 2006-09-14

London bomb averted ? Empty
PostSubject: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 12:46

http://uk.reuters.com/article/UKNews1/idUKL2919779720070629?src=062907_1024_TOPSTORY_police_defuse_bomb_in_london

Is this a terrorist strike gone wrong ?

Reports of gas cylinders and nails in a Mercedes car crashing in the Haymarket area. The timing, so close to Gordon Brown taking over the role of Prime Minister, looks significant at this stage.
Back to top Go down
Mauri

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 13:11

WormThatTurned wrote:
http://uk.reuters.com/article/UKNews1/idUKL2919779720070629?src=062907_1024_TOPSTORY_police_defuse_bomb_in_london

Is this a terrorist strike gone wrong ?

It seems likely...

Or to pre-empt Ziggy... its a conspiracy by Brown, the secret service and Israel to hype up the terrorist threat once again and provide a further excuse for muslim bashing...
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 20:35

Im here!
Lets just say its timely and it didnt go off. I think you are coming around Mauri:> I predicted this bomb threat last Friday.

All MI6 have to do is allow their Asian moles and doubble-agents to encourage an operation so far and then bring it down. It makes brown look stately early on and the intel services get their budget bumps. Its not difficult, and as you know by history,it has been done before by MI6 . We are in Iraq for the long haul and we HAVE to get that oil flowing fast. You cant deny that fact.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 20:41

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 22:22

Well you may be sleeping but some of us are thinking ahead.
Back to top Go down
butters

butters

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2006-03-26

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 22:56

And here i thought Mauri was over-exaggurating Very Happy I guess not.
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptySat 30 Jun 2007, 00:23

Ziggy! wrote:
Im here!
Lets just say its timely and it didnt go off. I think you are coming around Mauri:> I predicted this bomb threat last Friday.

All MI6 have to do is allow their Asian moles and doubble-agents to encourage an operation so far and then bring it down. It makes brown look stately early on and the intel services get their budget bumps. Its not difficult, and as you know by history,it has been done before by MI6 . We are in Iraq for the long haul and we HAVE to get that oil flowing fast. You cant deny that fact.

Ive got to the stage where I think silence is the answer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptySat 30 Jun 2007, 12:34

And a second car is involved now which got towed away !!
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptySat 30 Jun 2007, 13:17

I predict that there will be some soldier deaths in Iraq in the near future which will coincide with the launch of the Northampton balloon festival which for the firt time ever is charging an entry fee to the event. This is clearly linked as a cunning distraction to take the focus away from the councils charging policy while also making Gordo look statesman like and caring, check out his pinkie finger as the ring on it is made from onion and is used to induce a solitary tear at key moments. Maggie had her nose piercd with a similar device however a media conspiracy always showed pictures of her from the left side to hide the body jewellery.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptySat 30 Jun 2007, 16:09

Hey, im all for charging at the balloons as it may finally get its tired act together. Very Happy

I think the majority of the UK feel 911 wasnt the way it looked silent . Im pretty sure it will come to light that the Uk intelligence services will have had prior knowledge of people involved in yesterdays planned attacks, as they did with 7/7. The big question is that is the odd boom in London, and realtively low fatalities from, beneficial to justifying our foreign policy? If you doubt the possibility that we have people on the inside of these groups and so controlling events then you are niave. All we ask is you dont dismiss it. If you think how callous and cynical we were to got to war in iraq and help that particualr slaughter then why not Tiger Tiger?
I agree the most likely senario is it was inded a couple of fanatical plonkers who made a crude device off the internet. It could also be some twisted revenge that they got kicked out of club land,or not even let in on skin coulour, by a leary bouncer and planed revegne under the banner of AL-Quidea. Anything is possible when you have this big contradiction in the Muslim comminity where they move to the temptations of the west yet they cant touch or they go to hell .If thats all it takes then you have a lot of malleable potential terrorists out there andready to be manipulated by the security services.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptySat 30 Jun 2007, 21:52

Looks like the same plonkers made it to Glasgow this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptySat 30 Jun 2007, 23:00

Scare here in Doncaster Robin hood airport now. Prob' nothing though.
Back to top Go down
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 00:07

That airport is only 10 mins drive from my house. My sisters boyfriend is in the police and has been involved in what happened there. My mate works in the hospital that was evacuated and is in one hell of a state.

This may sound horrible, but now that its up here I was nothing more to do with a government that continualy keeps the country at risk of this.

To close to home.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 00:47

The gay boys and girls could have been the target in London. Why has no one pointed this out?

Still no damage reported to Glasgow Airport.lol
Back to top Go down
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 01:06

What?

A whole section of the front of the airport has been pratically destroyed.

And what the f*&k are you on about re pride? This was pointed out weeks ago as a target and security stepped up.
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 11:07

There I was having a quiet walk in the park yesterday and who did I come across, yes it was Ziggy...take a look...

http://www.nbeaujon.com/images/tinfoil-hat.jpg
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 11:22

drewboy wrote:

This may sound horrible, but now that its up here I was nothing more to do with a government that continualy keeps the country at risk of this.

To close to home.

I dont know at what point in history this all started but there are people out there who want to harm the west. We can talk for hours trying to find when. In my opinion, it doesnt matter what stance this government took in Iraq or over terrorism in general we would have been a target anyway. Spain are still an official target because of what happened with the moors centuries ago. We havn't exactly got a good history - crusades/ British Palestine - Israel etc. We cannot get away from it, there is going to be a threat to us for a long time to come.

Whilst we seemingly need someone to blame, the focus isnt on the organisers of these terrorist attacks who continually hideaway safe whilst the brainwashed followers who actually do the deed usually die.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 11:54

Well at least we can arrest the Glasgow bombers under the no smoking in enclosed spaces law:>

I agree there is NOW a threat from delinquent Muslims in the UK. But before Iraq and after 911 there wasnt. Once we invaded Iraq we asked for it. That is the concenses in the UK. Indeed the worlds terror groups were allowed to base themsleves in London for years as long as they didnt shat on their own doorstep. Now they have the faces and groups are known and they are being closed down. The guys that did Glasgow will turn out to be some disilusioned asylum seekers who`s benefits have run out and they quite liked claiming in heaven. It was a moronic capricious act. These guys are easy to talk around to do such an act,be it by MI6 or indeed by the so-ca;ed Al-Quieda. You may mock to make your self feel safe and rightoues but you need to just think the reasons why the new century is the way it is.

Did we think the intel services were tracking 2 of the 7/7 bombers?
No
Did we know the US intel services were tracking 5 of the 18, 911 bombers?
No

Could they have stopped the attacks for arrests on minor fraud and immigration sharges?
Yes...

In the next year the facts will come out and you will begin to see a pattern with these attacks. The great Mauri will gladly recite times in histroy where the state has encouraged and funded terrorism to get control of their countires. Its nothing new guys. Its tried and tested. Watch the excelletn movie 'V is for Vengance'.It lays it out quite intelligently.
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 21:23

I believe we are just a small battlefield in a global war. A war which involves an extremist islamic theology that anything other than muslims are non believers.

We need muslim scholars including ours to speak out against radicalism and to encourage open dialogue with each other about the differing theologies and violence. But they don't so the radicals have taken the initiative and spread hate the world over. Until they do, the violence will continue.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptyMon 02 Jul 2007, 00:32

I think Brown needs to encourage that open diologue,the supression of it producing these attacks.
Either that or Brown made MI6 bomb the smug ALex Samon, too. to make sure he plays ball on stuff like student fees.
Back to top Go down
Mauri

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptyMon 02 Jul 2007, 12:16

WormThatTurned wrote:
I believe we are just a small battlefield in a global war. A war which involves an extremist islamic theology that anything other than muslims are non believers.

We need muslim scholars including ours to speak out against radicalism and to encourage open dialogue with each other about the differing theologies and violence. But they don't so the radicals have taken the initiative and spread hate the world over. Until they do, the violence will continue.

I tend to agree.

Radical extreme Islamist which peddle a distorted view of Islam have been on the increase for decades. 9/11, 7/7 and before that the Bali bombing and the bomb in Kenya have all been axamples of how gradually they have been stepping up their campaign.

The war in Iraq focused their actions, this is why we are seeing so much terrorism in Iraq itself. Britain is a prime target BUT as a leading western nation with a big Islamic population and an ally of the U.S. we were ALWAYS a target. IT WOULD BE NAIVE to think that if we pulled out of Iraq all this would stop! In fact if it were interpreted as a sign of weakness or a victory for the terrorist that it could make things worse! How long before we would be targeted by by Islamic terrorist for our 'Liberal' gay laws, or our refusal to recognise Sharia Law? Or even for the crusades?

In fact the single biggest threat to our security now would be if the international community were to allow a long term terrorist victory in Iraq, this is why the dangers of 'cut and running' now are huge for everyone.

These guys don't have a logical political agenda like the IRA, their ultimate aim is to introduce their brand of warped extreme Islam to the whole of the middle east (and beyhond) and to destroy Israel etc. We can't appease them just simply stand up for what we believe BUT not demonise or exclude others in the islamic world who want nothing to do with terrorism.

AND of course Ziggy is talking bollox again.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptyMon 02 Jul 2007, 12:27

we were ALWAYS a target???

We were never a target before Iraq. We welcomed terror groups to London so to control them in the 80s. If the London police are putting letters through the suspects letterbox to tell them we know who they are, is it any wonder we get Glasgows!

Obviously we have passed the point of no return and we are now a target because of our actions in Iraq, but dont say we were before as thats bull. You only need listen to phone-ins on all stations to hear Muslims just crying out for a voice to have their real say, instead of being branded fanatics and so breeding these attacks.
Back to top Go down
Mauri

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptyMon 02 Jul 2007, 14:40

Ziggy! wrote:
we were ALWAYS a target???

We were never a target before Iraq. We welcomed terror groups to London so to control them in the 80s. If the London police are putting letters through the suspects letterbox to tell them we know who they are, is it any wonder we get Glasgows!

Obviously we have passed the point of no return and we are now a target because of our actions in Iraq, but dont say we were before as thats bull. You only need listen to phone-ins on all stations to hear Muslims just crying out for a voice to have their real say, instead of being branded fanatics and so breeding these attacks.

A very nice theory BUT some facts don't quite fit...

Recently Jihadist set bombs on the German underground (they were defused in time) and there was a Jihadist plot to assassinate the Canadian Prime Minister...Funny that since both Germany and Canada were strong opponents of the war in Iraq and they both give large amounts in aid to Palestine!

It is also interesting to note that when you hear Jihadist as in the surveillnace conversations of the 7/7 bombers they mention legitimate targets as 'Slags dancing around' and gays which I assume is why the night club in London was targeted on a ladies night. These people might use Iraq and US foreign policy as an excuse for violence but their hatred of 'Western' Society goes far deeper and unfortunately extremism in the islamic world was on the increase even back in the 80's and let's not forget 9/11 was before the invasion of Iraq.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptyMon 02 Jul 2007, 16:10

The common denomonater here is the plots are discovered or the bombs rarely go off in Europe. What does that tell you? Ninety percent of British Muslims are screaming and pulling their hair out to give us the reasons why but no one will listen, and so a significant minority end up with tacitly agreeing with these attacks. Its nothing to do with Sharia Law and hating Western Ideology-its to do with the Middle East and our foreign policy to secure our oil supplies. Im sure you hav eheard that argument at work with your Muslim co-workers.
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? EmptyMon 02 Jul 2007, 18:26

Our foreign policies are no doubt a significant tool for the radical recruiters but I dont believe that by staying out of Iraq and Afghanistan would have made us safe. As Mauri pointed out, Germany and Canada uncovered plots and they have been strong opponents of the war. What does that tell you ?
Extremism was around pre 9/11, all that Iraq has done has helped it flourish. There is no doubt that the extremist idealogy involves attacks on unbelievers until Islamic justice prevails in their minds. The muslim community need to do a lot of work to prevent moderate muslims being converted and we need to help them do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London bomb averted ?   London bomb averted ? Empty

Back to top Go down

London bomb averted ?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next