www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mutual points

Go down 
+5
atticusuk
Angus
jo145
Thingywhatsit
sit2020
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sit2020

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-04-23

Mutual points Empty
PostSubject: Mutual points   Mutual points EmptyTue 25 Apr 2006, 20:04

I am quite surprised that nobody has mentioned the mutual on here as yet. Without purchasing anything I can easily make £100 in a year, simply clicking links on emails and doing daily web searches, I save mine for christmas, yes web searches are boring, but very easy. the maths 3,000 pts is £20 (sent by cheque) daily searches at present can earn 59pts times 365 days = 21535 or over £140 a year, that to me is a better earner than any of the sites that send out surveys. That is without adding the reward emails that are normally worth 5pts for visiting the site they tell you to. Not forgetting 1,500 pts when someone you refer reaches 3,000 pts. I am a bit slow and never bothered with daily searches as it seemed to much bother, but for the five or so minutes it takes I reckon it is a very good hourly rate of return (more maths 59pts a day worth over 39p, time taken 5 mins max, £4.68 per hour) again better than most survey sites. If you want any help, tips on how to do the searches then leave me a message, or even better if you would like to join then message me your email address and I will happily refer you (yep that would earn me £10).
so in brief minimum payment is £20 (3,000pts) but you can save up in £5 (750pts) lots after that, that amounts to a healthy extra cheque for christmas. People residing temporarily overseas may need to use a uk address for the cheque.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

Mutual points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutual points   Mutual points EmptyTue 25 Apr 2006, 20:06

ooooooooow that sounds interesting. Must give it a look.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
jo145

jo145

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-03-06

Mutual points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutual points   Mutual points EmptyThu 27 Apr 2006, 16:21

Just got my first cheque for £20, it took a long time but I only read the odd email and search occasionally. Once retired I will try and do it each day, and then it will add up quicker. I have gained by buying from their selected companies. Simpple way to boost funds. Cool
Back to top Go down
sit2020

Mutual points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutual points   Mutual points EmptySun 30 Apr 2006, 14:22

Thingywhatsit wrote:
ooooooooow that sounds interesting. Must give it a look.

Hope you enjoy, I have sent an email to you from them, it is boring doing the daily searches though. when you join you can earn over 350pts by filling out the questions, thats not a bad way to start, on account page click on up to 3 reward mails per day (earn more that way)
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

Number of posts : 1970
Registration date : 2006-03-20

Mutual points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutual points   Mutual points EmptySun 30 Apr 2006, 14:30

To me, these sites are not worth the time you spend on them earning the money.

if you post a review on Dooyoo every other day, you should average 50 reads and earn about £1.50 (Not sure if they pay you for writing a review anymore) so in a 30 day month, you should earn 15 x £1.50 or £22.50.

Do any of these rewards sites pay that well?

maybe its just me and I lose the will to live waiting for these sites to accumulate enough points to cash in for a disposable lighter or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherishgifts.co.uk
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

Mutual points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutual points   Mutual points EmptySun 30 Apr 2006, 18:51

Angus wrote:

Totally agree with that I have neither the inclination nor time to deal with these sites.
Back to top Go down
jo145

jo145

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-03-06

Mutual points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutual points   Mutual points EmptySun 30 Apr 2006, 22:00

No, these sites don't pay that well, but I don't have time to write on dooyoo everyother day, so have never earned that much. Therefore I'm happy with the odd £20 from Mutual Points or other similar sites.
I'm lucky to earn the odd few pence a day! bounce
Back to top Go down
sit2020

Mutual points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutual points   Mutual points EmptyMon 01 May 2006, 09:44

Angus wrote:

if you post a review on Dooyoo every other day, you should average 50 reads and earn about £1.50 (Not sure if they pay you for writing a review anymore) so in a 30 day month, you should earn 15 x £1.50 or £22.50.

Do any of these rewards sites pay that well?

maybe its just me and I lose the will to live waiting for these sites to accumulate enough points to cash in for a disposable lighter or something.
I am a bit slow and never bothered with daily searches as it seemed to much bother, but for the five or so minutes it takes I reckon it is a very good hourly rate of return (more maths 59pts a day worth over 39p, time taken 5 mins max, £4.68 per hour), depends on how you look at them as to which is a better rate of return, what happens when people don't want to or find the effort to write reviews too much for whatever reason? At least you have the chance to click and earn a little for nil hard brain scratching.
I would say that if you take your amazon vouchers for instance, what is to stop you getting those from dooyoo, then going through mutual to amazon and when you redeem the voucher you will also earn points.
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

Number of posts : 1970
Registration date : 2006-03-20

Mutual points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutual points   Mutual points EmptyMon 01 May 2006, 10:26

Like you say, it is how you perceive the time=income side.

For me, the time is so much more important but for others it may be different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherishgifts.co.uk
Deru

Deru

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-02-28

Mutual points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutual points   Mutual points EmptyTue 09 May 2006, 05:51

I don't really spend much time on those reward sites either. (I did when doing the eBay BIN thing though)I still click the Mutual Points emails.

If you're going to buy something online though and the reward site is affiliated with a website that sells the item, there's no reason why you shouldn't use it for a bit of cashback. If it's an expensive item then you'd get a percentage of it and it'd be quicker to get to the min. payout amount.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dels-ebooks.co.uk
AJ26

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-02-28

Mutual points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutual points   Mutual points EmptyThu 18 May 2006, 20:06

I have joined a few of these sites recently and you can quickly earn money by doing the daily searches
Back to top Go down
fizzywizzy

fizzywizzy

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Mutual points Empty
PostSubject: Mutual Points - no Kelkoo credits   Mutual points EmptyFri 05 Jan 2007, 14:45

I always used to get my Kelkoo search creidited on themutual.net but have had none awarded since the begining of December - anyone else had the same problem?
Back to top Go down
fizzywizzy

fizzywizzy

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Mutual points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutual points   Mutual points EmptyFri 05 Jan 2007, 15:51

Spooky - i just got a credit for today!
Back to top Go down
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392