www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Review Draws

Go down 
+4
Cerberus
atticusuk
Thingywhatsit
WendyBull
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

First Review Draws Empty
PostSubject: First Review Draws   First Review Draws EmptySat 29 Apr 2006, 19:24

I was just having a noss around the members page when I came across the bit about the first review draws. It says it may chnage the category to write in for the draw every so often but they have been the same topics ever since I joined. This is what it says on dooyoo:

It works like this:

Write a first review under one of the categories listed above. This list may change from time to time, so it pays you to check it every so often!
Simply write a first review in one of the following categories:
Computers
Photography
Software
Video games

Increase your chances of winning by writing as many first reviews as possible! The more you write, the bigger your chances of bonus reward each month! You can win only once each month.

Do you think they will ever change the topics so I can write about something I mioght know a bit more about!! Very Happy

After all an extra 2500 miles is not to be sniffed at!
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

First Review Draws Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Review Draws   First Review Draws EmptySat 29 Apr 2006, 19:26

Might be worthy of asking a guide to see what dooyoo think of changing the categories a little more often to give out a fair share of prizes.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
WendyBull

WendyBull

First Review Draws Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Review Draws   First Review Draws EmptySat 29 Apr 2006, 19:27

Any guides on here like to take up the question for me?
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

First Review Draws Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Review Draws   First Review Draws EmptySat 29 Apr 2006, 21:27

I think you will find that these are the categories that Dooyoo wants to encourage people to write in for their own business reasons hence thet is the reason they are the ones they reward in this way hence I would not expect to see them change in the future unless their business requirement does.

If someone has not already asked the question on the guide forum I will do as in the past week we have been getting answers to the odd question however at present the individual doing the answering I believe only works one day a week.
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

First Review Draws Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Review Draws   First Review Draws EmptySat 29 Apr 2006, 23:55

It might be worth chucking a question in the old forum if you don't mind! Thanks, you never know it might shake it up a bit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2006-04-15

First Review Draws Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Review Draws   First Review Draws EmptyMon 01 May 2006, 00:51

I think its to do with encouraging hits there,mainly because a lot of our sponsors and profitibale links are in that block.
Back to top Go down
Jill Murphy

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2006-03-07

First Review Draws Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Review Draws   First Review Draws EmptyMon 01 May 2006, 10:49

Quote :
I think you will find that these are the categories that Dooyoo wants to encourage people to write in for their own business reasons

Yarse. It's whatever categories come under the price comparison agreement with whomever they've got the price comparison agreement. Dealtime, is it? That's what it's for, anyway.

Sebastian had said (about 18 months ago) that he'd consider extending the categories, but to be honest, I wouldn't hold your breath.
Back to top Go down
jo145

jo145

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-03-06

First Review Draws Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Review Draws   First Review Draws EmptyMon 01 May 2006, 20:05

I live in hope then but won't hold my breath Jill!
Back to top Go down
butters

butters

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2006-03-26

First Review Draws Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Review Draws   First Review Draws EmptyMon 01 May 2006, 20:20

I love it-PC/Video Games every month for me is great. They can change the rest though
Back to top Go down
masterblaster1982

masterblaster1982

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-03-12

First Review Draws Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Review Draws   First Review Draws EmptyMon 01 May 2006, 20:46

butters wrote:
I love it-PC/Video Games every month for me is great. They can change the rest though

i'm glad they still have vido games there, tho i only won ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps2review.co.uk
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

First Review Draws Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Review Draws   First Review Draws EmptyFri 05 May 2006, 00:23

WendyBull wrote:
It might be worth chucking a question in the old forum if you don't mind! Thanks, you never know it might shake it up a bit. Very Happy

The response I have received is that there is no plan to change the categories that are rewarded and the reaso that these are the ones rewarded has already been covered by Jill and other posts.
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

First Review Draws Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Review Draws   First Review Draws EmptyFri 05 May 2006, 11:16

Thanks mate - never mind eh!! x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Review Draws Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Review Draws   First Review Draws Empty

Back to top Go down

First Review Draws
Page 1 of 1