www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Product Proposals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

Product Proposals Empty
PostSubject: Product Proposals   Product Proposals EmptyFri 12 May 2006, 12:21

Just had a product proposal sent back within a 30 minutes of raising it however the product link in the e-mail does not work as it is not complete.

Anyone know a way around this other than e-mailing Ciao in the hope that they will send it out again.
Back to top Go down
krazykat2005

krazykat2005

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2006-04-24

Product Proposals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Product Proposals   Product Proposals EmptyFri 12 May 2006, 12:25

I've just been typing ciao.co.uk/ and then copying and pasting the link in the email on afterwards... seems to work
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

Product Proposals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Product Proposals   Product Proposals EmptyFri 12 May 2006, 16:11

Thanks for that KC suggestion worked.
Back to top Go down
krazykat2005

krazykat2005

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2006-04-24

Product Proposals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Product Proposals   Product Proposals EmptyFri 12 May 2006, 16:19

I have noticed that my product suggestions are coming back really quickly as well. Been having the same problem with them too... maybe they have got someone in doing work experience. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jayne30165

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-03-01

Product Proposals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Product Proposals   Product Proposals EmptySun 14 May 2006, 17:39

I might be mistaken, but Ciao seem to have added quite a few products recently. About 6 weeks ago, I looked for 3 of the 4 hotels where I would be staying on my holiday and they weren't there. Yesterday I decided to do product proposals for them so I could start my reviews, and they were suddenly all there! Many of my reviews have been from new product proposals and I've always been lucky to get them back quickly. Now, however, it seems that Ciao have developed some form of telepathy regarding what products I want - either that or they've hacked my computer, found out where I'm staying and added them to save me the bother of asking. How very kind of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
masterblaster1982

masterblaster1982

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-03-12

Product Proposals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Product Proposals   Product Proposals EmptyTue 16 May 2006, 13:20

krazykat2005 wrote:
I've just been typing ciao.co.uk/ and then copying and pasting the link in the email on afterwards... seems to work

thats what i had to do for a few of my new reviews. i dont know if its there new way of sending the link, but i think that many people will not know what to do.

i had a email back in about 5mins saying my product was now up. Eddie
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps2review.co.uk
Sponsored content

Product Proposals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Product Proposals   Product Proposals Empty

Back to top Go down

Product Proposals
Page 1 of 1