www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO

Go down 
+3
Lunah_c
masterblaster1982
Thingywhatsit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO Empty
PostSubject: PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO   PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO EmptyTue 14 Mar 2006, 15:32

When you cannot get that button that says propose product, you go in endless circles trying to find a place to suggest a product. How do other members deal with this stupid system ?
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
masterblaster1982

masterblaster1982

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-03-12

PostSubject: Re: PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO   PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO EmptyTue 14 Mar 2006, 18:20

i find it very anoyying trying to proposals a product.
but ones i find that they added them pretty quick, apart from the one i have a review for which they saying its allready on there.

the product is battlefield 2: Modern combat for ps2 but its only on there as xbox or links to the products to other sites like amazon.

i've tryed about 4 times now for them to add it but they keep saying its on there and just type it into the serach box
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps2review.co.uk
Turtlewi

PostSubject: Re: PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO   PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO EmptyTue 14 Mar 2006, 19:11

I usually give up quite quickly and have a chocolate milkshake.

pale

I left a chocolate milkshake in my girlfriend's fridge. Darn it, she'll be moving house before I visit again. Do you think she'll bring it to London when she comes up in a couple of weeks?
Back to top Go down
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-02-27

PostSubject: Re: PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO   PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO EmptyTue 14 Mar 2006, 19:57

I GET VERY FRUSTTATED, THEN GIVE UP.
Back to top Go down
Kappaslappa

Kappaslappa

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-03-07

PostSubject: Re: PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO   PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO EmptyTue 14 Mar 2006, 21:19

To add a new product is really simple and they are added very quickly these days, so I would advise you to write the review before following these instructions:

1. login *PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRODUCT PROPOSAL BUTTON IS ONLY VISIBLE
AFTER
LOGIN

2. find the correct category and subcategories where the product should
go.

*(If you need to add a category at the same time as the product, please
simply submit your product proposal in the closest possible category
and leave a CLEAR note for the referencers explaining that the product has to be moved to a new category.)

3.click to the final product page. For example, to propose a new action
film beginning with the letter G, it would be:

http://www.ciao.co.uk/G_5221166_5 <http://www.ciao.co.uk/G_5221166_5>

4.click on the Product Not Found? button

5.do a search to double-check that the product doesn't already exist on
the website

6.if the product does not exist, you will see a screen with a Suggest
New Product button. Clicking on this button will bring up the product
proposal form.

7.fill out the product proposal form as completely as possible, with a
product link if available, and submit.

If you have have any problems, leave me a note in my Private Guestbook of what you want adding and i'll do it for you.....
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO   PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO EmptyWed 15 Mar 2006, 03:01

Thanks I shall take that advice. I did all that but found no way. Will try again.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
kgray71

kgray71

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2006-03-04

PostSubject: Re: PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO   PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO EmptyThu 16 Mar 2006, 18:27

I sometimes have a bit of a nightmare trying to find the suggest a product button but seem to be getting better at it now!
Back to top Go down
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

PostSubject: Re: PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO   PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO EmptyThu 16 Mar 2006, 20:05

The tip is to go to the exact area where the product you want added would be found.

I was trying to find a body shop face mask today. I put in body shop, but no button, then the name of the product, and no results, then i tried treatments in the beauty section, still no button. I eventually went to masks and the button was after all the products listed.

I have found it infuriating though when it keeps coming up with similar found products but not the one I want, and because it finds a result it won't let you suggest a product.
Back to top Go down
masterblaster1982

masterblaster1982

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-03-12

PostSubject: Re: PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO   PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO EmptyMon 20 Mar 2006, 14:40

Afder messing about trying to put a proposals on, that they say was on there is now sorted afder about 5 times suggesting it, thanks to anyone that help sorting it out.

So I have now posted my review up of battlefield2 : Modern Combat for the ps2, if anyone would like to have a look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps2review.co.uk
jo145

jo145

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-03-06

PostSubject: Re: PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO   PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO EmptyMon 20 Mar 2006, 14:51

Sometimes it is easy to find and other times I also go around in circles searching! Now I know where to leave a message if I'm stuck . Thanks Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO   PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO EmptyMon 20 Mar 2006, 15:42

If I can't find the proposal button, I tend to loose it, throw a garbage can around the room, shout out unprintable things and kick a few holes in the wall. After that I'll go and eat an apple.
Back to top Go down
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

PostSubject: Re: PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO   PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO EmptyMon 20 Mar 2006, 20:19

Don't you think eating the apple might be over reacting a little? Lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO   PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO Empty

Back to top Go down

PRODUCT PROPOSALS ON CIAO
Page 1 of 1