www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone else having problems?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AimeeLouise18

AimeeLouise18

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-03-09

Anyone else having problems? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else having problems?   Anyone else having problems? EmptySun 14 May 2006, 18:16

Has anybody else had problems with ciao today?

It won't let me rate or leave comments.I've spent ages today leaving comments and reading and rating yet it hasn't saved any of them?

Hope it's not just me!
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else having problems?   Anyone else having problems? EmptySun 14 May 2006, 18:24

I've had problems to with those Ciao gremlins. I wasn't able to rate earlier on, but all seems to be fine at the moment. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
AimeeLouise18

AimeeLouise18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else having problems?   Anyone else having problems? EmptySun 14 May 2006, 18:26

I've just tried again but it still won't let me.I guess I'll just have to try again tommorow Sad
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else having problems?   Anyone else having problems? EmptySun 14 May 2006, 18:30

It's very frustrating when this happens, as it's been happening rather a lot recently. I often get the message about rating a review is only accepted when the entire review has been read, this is frustrating as I have read the entire review! Lisa x
Back to top Go down
AimeeLouise18

AimeeLouise18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else having problems?   Anyone else having problems? EmptySun 14 May 2006, 18:33

lol yes I had that earlier too I was getting really annoyed with it! I read it over and over again before I realised it was messing up!lol.
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else having problems?   Anyone else having problems? EmptySun 14 May 2006, 18:35

Perhaps it would be an idea of contacting Ciao and letting them know the problems with rating. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
AimeeLouise18

AimeeLouise18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else having problems?   Anyone else having problems? EmptySun 14 May 2006, 18:39

yeah I could do.Don't knwo if it will do any good but I'll give it a try Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Roy

Mr Roy

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else having problems?   Anyone else having problems? EmptySun 14 May 2006, 21:28

Yes me too, I have left many, many comments on reviews today and they have gone AWOL.....so have my messages in people's GB's too.......CIAO Gremlins are having a good weekend, methinks........
Back to top Go down
AimeeLouise18

AimeeLouise18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else having problems?   Anyone else having problems? EmptyMon 15 May 2006, 08:53

yeah I got the guestbook thing too it's really annoying because other people were messaging me and I couldn't reply!

I think mines sorted now.I have been able to leave ratings and comments now so all back to normal yay!
Back to top Go down
masterblaster1982

masterblaster1982

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else having problems?   Anyone else having problems? EmptyTue 16 May 2006, 13:16

i had problems a few days ago, when i was trying to rate 2 reviews it keeped say i have to read the whole review first, both reviews were very very short tho, so many as i was not on the review page for long, they though i had not read it. plus 2 of my comments were not beening added(did refresh the page , but still not there)...Eddie
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps2review.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else having problems?   Anyone else having problems? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else having problems?
Page 1 of 1