www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you LIKE about Ciao?

Go down 
+2
Angus
Louise90
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Louise90

Louise90

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2006-02-13

What do you LIKE about Ciao? Empty
PostSubject: What do you LIKE about Ciao?   What do you LIKE about Ciao? EmptySat 03 Jun 2006, 16:41

I've read so many comments/threads moaning about Ciao - the community points, payments, members, ex-members etc etc. Well, what do you LIKE about Ciao?

I like the community spirit of Ciao. There's also a lot of good writers on Ciao who's reviews I enjoy reading. I've made a lot of friends on Ciao, some have fallen by the way side, but most are still around!
Back to top Go down
http://167421.aceboard.net
Angus

Angus

Number of posts : 1970
Registration date : 2006-03-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you LIKE about Ciao?   What do you LIKE about Ciao? EmptySat 03 Jun 2006, 18:01

I love the fact I am no longer a member. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherishgifts.co.uk
butters

butters

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2006-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you LIKE about Ciao?   What do you LIKE about Ciao? EmptySat 03 Jun 2006, 18:15

I love the fact angus is n longer a member...

Nah, i wouldn't have minded reading his reviews. Since i have only just started using the account-i like the guestbooks. Loads i don't like though-im a dooyoo person myself
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

Number of posts : 1970
Registration date : 2006-03-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you LIKE about Ciao?   What do you LIKE about Ciao? EmptySat 03 Jun 2006, 18:33

I guess like everything, what you once found funny you find anoying as it goes on. I liked the cafe originally on Ciao and the challenges, but then people started writing crap and making crap challenges and like the cats milk in the summer, it quickly went sour.

My early reviews on Ciao were some of my best pieces but when I realised I was only getting Diamonds because I was special events coordinator I started doubting the whole thing and then I looked for faults and they were there all along but sometimes you don't want to believe it.

The community side of Ciao spewed forth and strangled the satsifaction of writing decent stuff when any crap was VU and then E.

I think had Ciao community managers, it would still be a good place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherishgifts.co.uk
butters

butters

PostSubject: Re: What do you LIKE about Ciao?   What do you LIKE about Ciao? EmptySat 03 Jun 2006, 20:07

I'm trying not to get into it too much-only going on when dooyoo is quiet and posting reviews that are on dooyoo already or will soon be so i hopefully wont knowing the bad sides of it
Back to top Go down
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-02-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you LIKE about Ciao?   What do you LIKE about Ciao? EmptySat 03 Jun 2006, 21:50

Hey...This is supposed to be a positive post! If you have bad things to say go to the other thread.

I am with you Louise. The Community Spirit and the fact I have learnt about some good products and places which I probably would nver have tried.
Back to top Go down
butters

butters

PostSubject: Re: What do you LIKE about Ciao?   What do you LIKE about Ciao? EmptySat 03 Jun 2006, 21:57

Well-s i say the guestbooks are good because it is like tooyoo/dooyoo together.

I like the comunity too so far-friendly people.
I like some of the people on the site that are on ciao more than dooyoo. Thats alls i know so far though
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What do you LIKE about Ciao?   What do you LIKE about Ciao? EmptySun 04 Jun 2006, 20:47

I like to get paid.

I also like grooming the young ladies in my COT. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ben100100100509

ben100100100509

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-05-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you LIKE about Ciao?   What do you LIKE about Ciao? EmptySun 04 Jun 2006, 22:37

I like writing reviews and the community side of it, also the debating side of it. Oh, and also the moaning about it on this site...lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bensite.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you LIKE about Ciao?   What do you LIKE about Ciao? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you LIKE about Ciao?
Page 1 of 1