www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW HEADER FOR THE FORUM FOR HALLOWEEN.

Go down 
+2
WendyBull
Thingywhatsit
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

NEW HEADER FOR THE FORUM FOR HALLOWEEN. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW HEADER FOR THE FORUM FOR HALLOWEEN.   NEW HEADER FOR THE FORUM FOR HALLOWEEN. - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Dec 2006, 22:37

berlioz wrote:
WendyBull wrote:
I take it you were involved Jani? BTW are you going to invclude your new avatar in the xmas comp?

No, it was a Tooth Fairie and Sandman collaboration. As for the avatar, I may consider it, but nothing's set in stone as of yet. santa

Well I have to say the TF and the SM are very creative and a good talent between them! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

NEW HEADER FOR THE FORUM FOR HALLOWEEN. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW HEADER FOR THE FORUM FOR HALLOWEEN.   NEW HEADER FOR THE FORUM FOR HALLOWEEN. - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Dec 2006, 13:38

WendyBull wrote:
Well I have to say the TF and the SM are very creative and a good talent between them! lol

Yes, though their usual collaborations are not quite as nice. You see they are also fugitives from the law for tooth theft: Sandy knocks you out and Toothsie steals your teeth to be sold at the black market for rich kids who need a pearly smile at all times. No
Back to top Go down

NEW HEADER FOR THE FORUM FOR HALLOWEEN.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2