www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Do I Suggest A New Product

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
daylehall

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-12-27

How Do I Suggest A New Product Empty
PostSubject: How Do I Suggest A New Product   How Do I Suggest A New Product EmptySat 03 Feb 2007, 21:03

I am trying to suggest a new product on Ciao. I have suggested several products before so I am familiar with the process. However, I am trying to add a Scuba Diving School in Goa as a new category and I never get the option of 'suggest a product' ... it just keeps telling me that the product I am looking for has not been found.

Is there someone I can email about this and ask then to add it rather than going through the system on Ciao which is quite obviously not going to work - I have been trying for about a week to add this product.

Many thanks for any advice

Dayle xx
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Suggest A New Product   How Do I Suggest A New Product EmptySat 03 Feb 2007, 21:53

COOOEEE (Fiona) is the members guide over there, so she'd probably be able to help. This problem has come up in the past where the suggest a product button never appeared. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Suggest A New Product   How Do I Suggest A New Product EmptySat 03 Feb 2007, 21:57

http://travel.ciao.co.uk/India_Attractions_5297346_5

Follow that link, there is one..it works..could also go in another category India Experience, which will have a Suggest Product button just as valid I guess..

the trick is to navigate through the database at the correct level..once you have it cracked it is easy every time..!

(however searching on ciao to answer this question was a nightmare!! Took me about 20 minutes to log on, search and find the appropriate place in DB!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
anonymili

anonymili

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Suggest A New Product   How Do I Suggest A New Product EmptySun 04 Feb 2007, 11:57

I think it probably took that long for Helen due to the technical problems. Even logging on took me about 5 minutes today.

I used to have problems suggesting products but eventually found that if you find a suitable category and click through the pages till you get to the end of the list (even if you know your product isn't there) you'll get a button or message saying "product still not found" and get the chance to suggest from there.
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Suggest A New Product   How Do I Suggest A New Product EmptySun 04 Feb 2007, 14:34

Yes the time it took me was purely down to site response...I had no problem locating the "button"

I find the trick is to find the right category...if you are a level too high then there won't be a button...as it needs a sub category before the item..
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Suggest A New Product   How Do I Suggest A New Product Empty

Back to top Go down

How Do I Suggest A New Product
Page 1 of 1