www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CIAO ADDRESSES.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

CIAO ADDRESSES. Empty
PostSubject: CIAO ADDRESSES.   CIAO ADDRESSES. EmptySun 12 Feb 2006, 23:17

Info: You will receive an auto reply giving FAQ's but the e-mail does go through to Ciao. info.uk@ciao-uk.com

Feedback: To be used for anything else like moving reviews, questions... feedback.uk@ciao-group.com OR feedback.uk@ciao-uk.com

Surveys: When there is a problem with a survey you are filling in or payments, e-mail this address including the number of the review you are doing (just click reply to the survey when keeping your e-mails). You will receive an auto reply but e-mails are delt with. survey@ciao-uk.com

Proposals: E-mails cannot be sent to this address (use feedback if there is a problem). Save this address on hotmail etc. so it won't get filtered as junk: product_proposal@ team.ciao.com

Bugs: If you have a technical problem with the site. You normally don't hear anything back from this address. bugs@ciao.co.uk.

Let me know if you have a different one... they do change!
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
marcelle

CIAO ADDRESSES. Empty
PostSubject: Email From Info.uk@Ciao-uk.com   CIAO ADDRESSES. EmptyWed 22 Mar 2006, 02:04

This is the email you get back
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automatic reply to answer the most commonly asked questions as quickly as possible. Please look for the subject of your e-mail below. You will find information on a number of topics from login and password issues to questions about payments. We are not able to respond individually to e-mails sent to this address. If this reply does not answer your particular query, you can contact our support team using the e-mail address provided below.

-------------------------------------------

***I CAN'T LOGIN***
Please just: 1) Go to Ciao, 2)Click on Login, 3) Click on "Forgotten your Ciao name?" (Make sure that your e-mail filter is set so that you can receive our automatically generated reply).

***I CAN'T ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT***
Please just: 1) Go to Ciao, 2)Click on Login, 3) Enter your Ciao Name and password. If you can login, that means your account's already activated and you're a full member. If not, a box will appear where you can enter the activation code from your activation e-mail. There is also a button there that you can click to have this code sent to you again.

***HOW CAN I UPDATE MY MEMBER PROFILE?***
Just: 1) Go to Ciao, 2) Click on Login, 3) Click on "My Ciao", 4) Choose the Settings tab, 5) Click on "Update interest profiles".

***HOW CAN I SEE MY EARNINGS?***
1) Go to Ciao 2) Click on Login, 3) Click on "My Ciao", 4) Choose the Account tab

***HOW CAN I CHANGE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS?***
1) Go to Ciao 2) Click on Login, 3) Click on "My Ciao", 4) Choose the Settings tab, 5) Click on "Change e-mail address". You will be automatically sent a new password to the new address that you enter.

***HOW CAN I REQUEST A PAYMENT?***
When you have reached a minimum of £5 you can request a payment transfer to a UK bank account. To enter your bank details or request a payment: 1) Login, 2) Click on "My Ciao", 3. Choose the Settings tab, 4) Click on "Enter bank details", or "payment request."

***WHY HAVEN'T I RECEIVED MY PAYMENT REQUEST?***
The payment requests from each month are transferred all together during the following month. The payment request in your Ciao account appears as "Transferred" when the initial step has been taken to send the payment to your bank. The payment will generally arrive in your bank account within two weeks of the "Transferred" date in your Ciao account.

***HOW CAN I UPLOAD A PHOTO WITH MY REVIEW?***
When you have green community status or higher, you will find the photo upload link on the review form. To add a photo to an old review, 1) Login, 2) Go to the review page, 3) Click on "Edit review."

***I'VE PUT A REVIEW IN THE WRONG PLACE.***
Please send your user name and a link to the review (or the exact title) to feedback.uk@ciao.uk.com with the e-mail title "Delete review." We will then remove your review so that you can resubmit it in the correct place.

***I'M NOT FROM THE UK. CAN I STILL PARTICIPATE ON CIAO?***
Please go to our global homepage at www.ciao-surveys.com to see if there is a Ciao website for your country, so that you can be invited to surveys meant for you and get paid for your participation. Although you are welcome to join Ciao UK and enjoy the website, only members from the UK can take part in the Ciao UK bonus programme to earn money.

***CAN I BE PAID BY CHEQUE?***
No. Unfortunately, we are only able to pay by bank transfer to UK bank accounts. We also hope soon to have a special rewards programme whereby US residents can earn cash or prizes for participating in Ciao UK surveys.

***I HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR IMPROVING THE WEBSITE***
We are always interested in your ideas and feedback. Please e-mail your thoughts to feedback.uk@ciao-uk.com. Your e-mail will be read and considered carefully, although we will not be able to send an individual reply.

***I WANT TO REPORT A TECHNICAL PROBLEM***
Please report technical problems to bugs@ciao.co.uk. Our technical team will work to fix the problem as quickly as possible. However, we will not be able to provide individual replies to technical reports.

If you have not found the response to your enquiry here, please just write to us at feedback.uk@ciao-uk.com, including your Ciao Name and all relevant information so that we can help you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

The Ciao Team

You are receiving this because you sent an e-mail to info.uk@ciao-uk.com. If you do not wish to receive this automatic reply again, you can contact our support staff directly at feedback.uk@ciao-uk.com.

Ciao GmbH, Leopoldstrasse 236, 80807 Munich, Germany
Back to top Go down
Vax

Vax

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2006-03-04

CIAO ADDRESSES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CIAO ADDRESSES.   CIAO ADDRESSES. EmptySun 18 Feb 2007, 00:03

Whats the greenfields address?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CIAO ADDRESSES. Empty