www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?

Go down 
+15
Ziggy!
Tom_Clare
dididave
WormThatTurned
thebluehippo
butters
Stunt_101
marandina
WendyBull
atticusuk
Helix
Ailran
berlioz
spoilt_little_brat
lisa2062
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2007, 00:02

Tom_Clare wrote:
I saw 28 Weeks Later today, and thought it was pretty average. Nice effects and make-up, but it was just about the most generic zombie horror story ever - even complete with unruly kids and helicopter ending

I hear there's a 28 Months later in the pipeline, but from your opinion of the latest one then a third installment will be worse still. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
Ailran

Ailran

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2007, 12:50

Ocean's Eleven was surprisingly good considering the awful second one... but best film out at the moment is 'Tell No One' french adaptation of a Harlan Coben film.
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 17:47

Now that does look good although it's only just limped into the UK top 10 film chart. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

Number of posts : 1427

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 19:44

Really want to see Ocean's 13, loved the 1st movie and thought the 2nd was pretty crap but have heard some great reviews about this new one.
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 21:29

lisa2062 wrote:
Now that does look good although it's only just limped into the UK top 10 film chart. Lisa x

Which is actually very imprseeive considering that it is a foreign language film and not that wide spread release wise! Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 21:30

spoilt_little_brat wrote:
Really want to see Ocean's 13, loved the 1st movie and thought the 2nd was pretty crap but have heard some great reviews about this new one.

It is worth seeing. It isnt a patch on the first one but is a 100 miles above the second one!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jun 2007, 20:59

V for Vendetta--very good.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jun 2007, 22:50

Yeah that is a brilliant film!
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 01:05

Ziggy! wrote:

What year are you in then Ziggy cos that sure didnt come out this year!
Back to top Go down
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2006-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 12:11

A couple of days ago i saw the new Fantasic Four movie. It's pretty good, but i think there were too many jokes (most of which weren't funny) and not enough action. But the effects were excellent, even in the cinema and the acting was strong (especially the guy who played the Silver Surfer).
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 13:06

Ailran wrote:
Ziggy! wrote:

What year are you in then Ziggy cos that sure didnt come out this year!

He has been watching that film far too much by the sounds of it....
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

Number of posts : 1105
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 13:17

v the masked hero who saved us from a Totalitarian regime, great movie.
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 13:17

I'm looking forward to the Simpsons movie - who's a good little piggy ??
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 15:54

WormThatTurned wrote:
I'm looking forward to the Simpsons movie - who's a good little piggy ??

Ditto
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 18:26

Me too!! Want to see Hostal 2 now too and also Knocked up.
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 21:35

WormThatTurned wrote:
v the masked hero who saved us from a Totalitarian regime, great movie.

Certainly is a great movie.... doesnt actually fit in this thread though as it must be two years ago it came out Smile
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 21:37

Simpsons should be good but it comes out same day as Transformers and I know which one I want to go see more!

Hostel 2 is ok. A better story than the first one and a lot less gore. Is passable but maybe only cos of the sheer awfulness of the recent horror films over the last few weeks.

Knocked up is meant to be hilarious but the trailer is pretty awful... will wait to see more about that one before i decide on it!
Back to top Go down
marandina

marandina

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptyMon 02 Jul 2007, 00:31

I've sky+d " V for Vendetta" so looking forward to watching it. Could never bring myself to watch "Hostel". Sounded truly pants. Will never watch the sequel for similar reasons as it's probably yet more pants. Wanna go see The Simpsons movie...

....and

*whispers*

......the
latest

Harry Potter

film Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.casheroonie.com
Sam_Garland

Sam_Garland

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2006-06-24

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptyTue 03 Jul 2007, 02:51

Saw Shrek 3 today. No way as near as good as the other too - was quite dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Jul 2007, 22:27

Been off 3 out of the last 4 weeks so have been catching up on films. Not new films but 2 Ive seen Id recommend are 'Cider House Rules' and 'Veronica Guerin'. Avoid at all costs 'Hannibal Rising'.
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Jul 2007, 22:28

By the way Sam Garland I saw Shrek3 last saturday - it was the first Shrek film Ive seen and I havnt laughed as much in ages. So maybe its not as bad as you think !!
Back to top Go down
Sam_Garland

Sam_Garland

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptyFri 06 Jul 2007, 14:54

WormThatTurned wrote:
By the way Sam Garland I saw Shrek3 last saturday - it was the first Shrek film Ive seen and I havnt laughed as much in ages. So maybe its not as bad as you think !!

You haven't seen the other two though. Compared to this one, it's no way near as good - I expected a lot more, not tired jokes you could see coming from a mile off. Recommend the others though - they were really good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2007, 19:17

I watched 30 minutes of Shrek 3 today and that was more than enough for me... it is just terrible, never should have done a new one.
Back to top Go down
marandina

marandina

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jul 2007, 00:16

The latest Harry Potter is pretty good. Dark and quite adult. Way, way, waaaaaaaay better than the Shrek movie...
Back to top Go down
http://www.casheroonie.com
Sam_Garland

Sam_Garland

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jul 2007, 01:31

Yeah, really enjoyed the latest Harry Potter film - impressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next