www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET.

Go down 
+15
atticusuk
duskmaiden
koshkha
spoilt_little_brat
lisa2062
kelr101
Silverblue
sam1942
berlioz
Essexgirl
marandina
liz1102
helencbradshaw
mattygroves
Thingywhatsit
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET.   SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET. - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2007, 01:01

Me too.

There's a handy guide to all known meets here, so if you know of anyone that's considering a meet, get them to look here to see if there's one already in the pipeline.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET.   SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET. - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2007, 01:53

I thought it might be handy to have separate threads for different towns, so that only those interested in each meet can put their names forward. I shall create threads but only post on the meet that interests you, and those organising the events can get in touch with the organisers.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
Ciao's Favourite Member

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET.   SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET. - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2007, 02:10

The Belfast Meet is open to members of all review sites, not just Dooyoo, so it's kind of out of place here.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET.   SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET. - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2007, 02:12

I think that as we have opened all threads on meets now, this one is a bit Unecessary, so may be an idea to close it and let the independent meets have their own threads.
Back to top Go down
Ciao's Favourite Member

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET.   SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET. - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2007, 02:18

That's not exactly what I meant. By placing the thread for the Belfast Meet in the Dooyoo thread, you are classifying it as a Dooyoo Meet, which it is not. The Belfast Meet is open to all members of all review sites.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET.   SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET. - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2007, 02:20

Most people know that but if you would like me to, I could open a section for meets or alternatively put it in review site general if that is what you would like.
Back to top Go down
Ciao's Favourite Member

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET.   SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET. - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2007, 02:25

Review Sites in general would be fine, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET.   SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET. - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2007, 02:29

done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET.   SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTED DOOYOO/CIAO AND GENERAL REVIEW WRITING MEET.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4