www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dooyoo site down.

Go down 
+19
anonymili
Ciao's Favourite Member
TheChocolateLady
Stunt_101
helencbradshaw
arnoldhenryrufus
atticusuk
Paul99ine
curious_tan
Vax
welshfruitbat
berlioz
Jared
koshkha
rocknroll
WendyBull
CareBear
marandina
Thingywhatsit
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul99ine

Paul99ine

Number of posts : 3215
Registration date : 2006-02-28

Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 19:21

Hmph.....I can't get in properly.....I'm getting this message.....

You will see an overview of your reviews as soon as you have written the first one.

Come back to this page to find out how your reviews rated with members of the dooyoo Community, and how many people in total read your reviews.
Back to top Go down
CareBear

CareBear

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 19:49

I'm told that I don't know my password!
Back to top Go down
Paul99ine

Paul99ine

Number of posts : 3215
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 19:52

Perhaps you have a case of dememtia!!

Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 Bunny_in_spotlight
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 21:01

I'm told that I know my password and that we have been lifelong friends however I do not remember meeting or putting on my papa smurf outfit to catch the bus.

My reviews are not my friend except one as the rest have all gone away.
Back to top Go down
arnoldhenryrufus

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 21:52

thank goodness for the forum, I now know I am not going mad and there is a reason why I cannot read and rate on Dooyoo, good luck with getting the site sorted, it is looking good by the way -lyn x
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 22:53

I wonder if this means the site will be down all weekend, crikey I might actually have to venture outside.
Back to top Go down
curious_tan

curious_tan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 23:22

Paul99ine wrote:
Hmph.....I can't get in properly.....I'm getting this message.....

You will see an overview of your reviews as soon as you have written the first one.

Come back to this page to find out how your reviews rated with members of the dooyoo Community, and how many people in total read your reviews.

the same message if I click my list of reviews...anyway we just wait till next week what will happen. As long as our dooyoo miles are ok i feel calm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trivago.co.uk/member.php?&member=11883
marandina

marandina

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 23:49

atticusuk wrote:
I wonder if this means the site will be down all weekend, crikey I might actually have to venture outside.

That assumes there's somewhere to go in Northampton, Rich.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casheroonie.com
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 23:51

marandina wrote:
atticusuk wrote:

that's a big ask, isn't it Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Feb 2007, 12:08

helencbradshaw wrote:
marandina wrote:
atticusuk wrote:

that's a big ask, isn't it Laughing

Your both right, I'm staying in scratch
Back to top Go down
marandina

marandina

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Feb 2007, 12:38

Well things aren't quite right still but folks are successfully posting reviews if anyone wants to chance their arm. They can be read, rated and commented on but personal profiles still look screwy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casheroonie.com
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Feb 2007, 21:51

Think I will wait as in the past when this sort of server problem has happened rates have not always stuck and miles not added. Not saying that is happening now but why take the risk.
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Feb 2007, 21:52

I'm not posting yet either!
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2006-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Feb 2007, 22:35

I'm really confused with what's going on. It says no one has rated my reviews when people have, it doesn't say who i recently added to my trust list and it say's i've only written one review, when i've review 54.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2007, 00:33

All you can do is wait until next week as the server is not updating all of the parts of the site and some data has been lost and needs to be uploaded again.
Back to top Go down
arnoldhenryrufus

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2007, 09:31

got back on yesterday and today so glad it is back - lyn x
Back to top Go down
TheChocolateLady

TheChocolateLady

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2007, 10:20

Well, the site is up again but is still VERY wonky. I'm not posting any new reviews until they've fixed it up and put everything back right again.

In any case, I did see that review views now have two numbers listed - one is probably total (or non-member) and the other is probably member views only. That will be nice.

--
Davida Chazan
~*~*~*~*~*~
"What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of
chocolate."
--Katharine Hepburn (May 12, 1907 - June 29, 2003)
~*~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2007, 12:02

Hi Davida, they did that a few weeks ago, giving us member/non members reads.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2007, 13:28

It's total reads (member reads).
Back to top Go down
anonymili

anonymili

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2007, 13:40

Well I'm so glad I came here and read through this thread. It's pretty much told me what I needed to know about what's wrong with Dooyoo. The way some of our fave sites are going at the moment I don't even bat an eyelid when they're down or playing up as it seems to be quite often (not so much with Dooyoo but you know which site I mean).

Do you think there's now a competition between the 2 major ones to see how much downtime they can manage between each other? Maybe forcing some of us to REALLY venture outside of our homes at the weekend? LOL Just kidding folks, you know I'm addicted as much as the rest of you!
Back to top Go down
TheChocolateLady

TheChocolateLady

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 10:12

Thingywhatsit wrote:
Hi Davida, they did that a few weeks ago, giving us member/non members reads.

I didn't notice. But the site is still wonky and I'm not getting alerts, can't get it to say I've asked for alerts even though I have asked for them. I'm sitting on three reviews (one for a suggestion that I may have to ask for again) and I'm not going to post any of them until all is well with the site again.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 11:07

I think it is probably better to leave all those things alone until the site is up and running properly.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 11:48

Madness!
I'm still getting the damage reports right now, but the plan to "kill all suggestions by Tuesday at the latest" is still on (unless everyone submits a myriad of them to us between now and then). As for the server...All I can say is that I'm glad I joined the forums so that there's some sort of communication going on.

Oh and as soon as I know what the battle plan is in regard to the server status I'll let you know.
-jared

(Oh and again: Sorry about this past weekend. The department of intelligence told me the site shut down would be a lot shorter than it really was.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk
steerpyke

steerpyke

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 11:51

thanks for keeping us informed, I havent been on there in a while and wondered what was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 11:52

Thanks for that Jared.

Bugs at the moment

NO REVIEWS SHOWING EXCEPT LAST ONE
NO ACCESS TO MEMBER PAGE FUNCTIONS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dooyoo site down.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next