www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dooyoo site down.

Go down 
+19
anonymili
Ciao's Favourite Member
TheChocolateLady
Stunt_101
helencbradshaw
arnoldhenryrufus
atticusuk
Paul99ine
curious_tan
Vax
welshfruitbat
berlioz
Jared
koshkha
rocknroll
WendyBull
CareBear
marandina
Thingywhatsit
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jo145

jo145

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-03-06

Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 12:20

I thought it looked OK last night, and foolishly posted a new review! A few people have read it, but I can't see who has written new reviews, and as I've hardly got any friends left, (where have they all gone I wonder! ) Reading other peoples reviews is difficult, as it says I only have written one review! so I've no names to click on.

Hope all gets fixed soon and looking forward for the long awaited suggestions to come through!
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 12:25

Best way to read other peoples reviews at the moment is by clicking the newest review link in your profile area. That works and takes you into the new in list.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 12:25

If Jared is reading this, I think it would be a really big help if the dooyoo folks used the 'community' page a lot more to tell people about upcoming problems, changes etc. and to reassure people who (sadly) don't know about this forum that everything is under control.
When something goes 'odd' that's the first place I look on both Ciao and dooyoo and generally the last place I find any info.
Back to top Go down
Paul99ine

Paul99ine

Number of posts : 3215
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 12:44

Jared wrote:
Madness!

(Oh and again: Sorry about this past weekend. The department of intelligence told me the site shut down would be a lot shorter than it really was.)

Heh Heh.....we all know a department like this, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 12:46

For what it's worth, I'm working with another guerilla fighter here at dooyoo that's helping me turn the community page into a blog-like thing that I can update the very moment that there's a problem. It'll also let me announce winners and contests INFINITELY faster.

So: Yes!
-jared
Back to top Go down
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk
steerpyke

steerpyke

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 13:08

sounds good
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
TheChocolateLady

TheChocolateLady

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 14:48

In the meanwhile, I think anyone who is on this site should probably not bother posting any reviews until everything is back to normal. And if you know people not on this site, you should tell them as well. The hits for those reviews will be far lower than average since they'll probably never get into any alerts. Been there, done that - my Lush Coal Face review suffered because I posted and then the site went down.
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 18:34

Well all reviews seem to be visible again along with the assortment of stuff from the profile page, but best not leave any comments on reviews as they don't seem to appear at present.
Back to top Go down
Essexgirl

Essexgirl

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 19:06

I just posted a review and only the adv/disadv and summary are showing up, the content doesn't at all. This is the same for all recent reviews, although some from earlier today are fine. Wish I'd read this thread first!
Back to top Go down
susie19

susie19

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 19:23

Hey it is all looking nearly fixed now, I have all my reviews back. Disappearing comments makes it feel very... ciao Razz
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 19:27

Essexgirl wrote:
I just posted a review and only the adv/disadv and summary are showing up, the content doesn't at all. This is the same for all recent reviews, although some from earlier today are fine. Wish I'd read this thread first!

I will rate it NU then. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TheChocolateLady

TheChocolateLady

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2007, 08:49

DO NOT post reviews yet. They show up empty. Don't try to leave comments either, because they come out empty as well.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2007, 10:22

Best thing to do is to spend the time reading my old reviews. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2007, 10:44

Can you handle all the NU's?
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2007, 14:39

3p is 3p whatever the rating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo site down.   Dooyoo site down. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dooyoo site down.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3