www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao

Go down 
+11
liz1102
bandcamp
jekka
drewboy
koshkha
helencbradshaw
TheHairyGodmother
Deru
atticusuk
Ciao's Favourite Member
Paul99ine
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Nov 2007, 21:23

not me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 19:31

Paul99ine wrote:
Yep.....I'm with you on this......
D'you really think there are peeps out there that are happily filling these in? Rolling Eyes

Yes. Ciao is full of cretins willing to do anything for coloured dots and community points. Imagine what they'll do if you dangle a few pence in front of them!

I've opted out completely from the surveys. I don't even get invites anymore.
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 21:08

I swear I have had one of the latest 51p surveys looking for personnel at CIO level at least 5 times in the last week....!!!

I also remember getting a 51p travel survey and getting the same survey from somewhere else the same day for a bit more.

I am hardly on ciao these days, and don't do a lot of surveys for anyone other than valuedopinions and yougov but at 51p for 30 minutes, who are they kidding..!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
TheHairyGodmother

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 22:42

helencbradshaw wrote:
I am hardly on ciao these days, and don't do a lot of surveys for anyone other than valuedopinions and yougov but at 51p for 30 minutes, who are they kidding..!

Yes Valuedopinons are the best in my opinion, I have had more money off them this year than I have had off ciao since I registered, and thats including all the reviews I wrote on ciao!!!!
Back to top Go down
enigma

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Nov 2007, 20:02

An all time low with Ciao Surveys - just been offered a whole ten pence for a 25 minute long Personal Hygiene survey. No thanks!
Back to top Go down
Paul99ine

Paul99ine

Number of posts : 3215
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Nov 2007, 23:36

enigma wrote:
An all time low with Ciao Surveys - just been offered a whole ten pence for a 25 minute long Personal Hygiene survey. No thanks!

I take it you mean this survey:

We'd like to offer you an interesting opportunity to express your point of view. This time, our partner would like to know your opinions about personal hygiene. If you qualify for this survey, you may get invited for further studies on this subjetc.

If you complete our easy 25 minutes survey, you will be paid £0.10 for your participation and in addition, you will be entered into a prize draw with the chance to win an amazing £25,000.

Just over 20p per hour...almost the going rate for slave labour! affraid
Back to top Go down
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Nov 2007, 01:46

Ciao's website clearly states:

Quote :
By participating in surveys, you will help leading companies make their products even more customer friendly. You can also earn between 1 GBP and 10 GBP for each completed survey.

Liars! Its gotta be against some trading standard law, false advertising, or at the very least its hugely misleading!
Back to top Go down
enigma

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Nov 2007, 21:12

Because they use the word "can" I think they have covered them-
selves pretty well.
Back to top Go down
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Nov 2007, 21:48

Absolutely. I use 'can' and 'could' all the time when putting together adverts. In fact, the compliance department insists on it.
Back to top Go down
Paul99ine

Paul99ine

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Nov 2007, 02:17

drewboy wrote:
Absolutely. I use 'can' and 'could' all the time when putting together adverts. In fact, the compliance department insists on it.

Oooooh.....you must be the *BAD* man my mother always warned me about..... Wink
Back to top Go down
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Nov 2007, 07:02

hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
enigma

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Nov 2007, 19:10

Firms are too canny to get caught out with those sort of details.
Back to top Go down
Paul99ine

Paul99ine

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Nov 2007, 19:41

enigma wrote:
Firms are too canny to get caught out with those sort of details.

They're only as 'smart' as the people they employ to be their eyes and ears. Wink
Back to top Go down
Deru

Deru

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Nov 2007, 01:59

Anyone getting those Ciaosurveys.com or something which only pay 10p for 25 minute surveys? When you click into the link, you're taken to a Ciaosurveys page with a very orangey theme. Pay sucks all the time but it seems different to the normal Ciao surveys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dels-ebooks.co.uk
Averilla

Averilla

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Nov 2007, 00:52

Ahhh, Just got this....do you think the penny is finally starting to drop at HQ ?????

Hello Averilla,

We recently invited you to earn £0.51 * for sharing your opinions on IT in an interesting 20-minutes survey. This is to let you know that thereis still room for a few more participants, so if you haven“t completedthe survey yet, it is not too late and you will win £1,43.

Sounds to me like they are not getting enough respondents and are beginning to see the light !!
Back to top Go down
Averilla

Averilla

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Nov 2007, 01:09

..And they let me finish it !!
Back to top Go down
Paul99ine

Paul99ine

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Nov 2007, 01:10

Averilla wrote:
Ahhh, Just got this....do you think the penny is finally starting to drop at HQ ?????

Hello Averilla,

We recently invited you to earn £0.51 * for sharing your opinions on IT in an interesting 20-minutes survey. This is to let you know that thereis still room for a few more participants, so if you haven“t completedthe survey yet, it is not too late and you will win £1,43.

Sounds to me like they are not getting enough respondents and are beginning to see the light !!

Uhuh....I also thought this might be the case....but....I'm now so used to just deleting their invites. heheheheh.....

Razz
Back to top Go down
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Nov 2007, 00:58

Why bother even getting them?

Just opt out of the survey aspect.
Back to top Go down
Paul99ine

Paul99ine

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Nov 2007, 01:35

Ciao's Favourite Member wrote:

....Well.....it's quite entertaining at the moment.....but I must admit I've been considering this.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Nov 2007, 16:44

Thing is I'm getting a regular monthly one that is worth about £6 a time for about 25 minutes work and can be even more if you want to invest the time.
Back to top Go down
Paul99ine

Paul99ine

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Nov 2007, 16:55

atticusuk wrote:

Thing is I'm getting a regular monthly one that is worth about £6 a time for about 25 minutes work and can be even more if you want to invest the time.

Ooooeeerrr.....my eyes have gone even greener than they normally are!!!
Lucky you......... Smile
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Nov 2007, 23:06

I have got a £4.50 one Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
Paul99ine

Paul99ine

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Nov 2007, 23:14

*SOB*....is it your intention to torment me?..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Essexgirl

Essexgirl

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Dec 2007, 20:21

I just seem to get 10p ones these days with the added incentive (I use the term loosely) of a prize draw entry. I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Dec 2007, 13:49

Same for me - the exciting offer of a 30 minute survey for 10p and a daft draw. Sorry but SHOW ME THE MONEY or I'm not wasting my time. Ciao is really taking the pee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao   Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest money making (Ha Ha) survey from Ciao
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next