www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SAYING YOU HAVE NOMINATED IN COMMENTS.

Go down 
+9
butters
sandemp
atticusuk
helencbradshaw
Angus
tractor-boy
jaggynettles
berlioz
Thingywhatsit
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

SAYING YOU HAVE NOMINATED IN COMMENTS. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAYING YOU HAVE NOMINATED IN COMMENTS.   SAYING YOU HAVE NOMINATED IN COMMENTS. - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2006, 16:58

just wanted to say you lot have got me questioning myself over leaving comments to say I have nominated. Since reading this discussion I have perhaps left a comment 50% of the time and now I feel wrong leaving one!!

I thought everyone would be like me and enjoy receiving a comment that said that but maybe not. Or perhaps you are all trying to cover up your softer sides of enjoying praise where praise is due! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
sugarnspice

sugarnspice

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2006-03-07

PostSubject: Re: SAYING YOU HAVE NOMINATED IN COMMENTS.   SAYING YOU HAVE NOMINATED IN COMMENTS. - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2006, 17:16

WendyBull wrote:

I thought everyone would be like me and enjoy receiving a comment that said that but maybe not

I think (in my opinion) after spending a fair amount of time on opinion sites after a while people start to become cynical with regards to just about everything. This isn't just exclusive to opinion sites. I find the more time I spend on the net in general, the more cynical and untrusting I become towards online things.
Back to top Go down
weetoon

weetoon

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-04-13

PostSubject: Re: SAYING YOU HAVE NOMINATED IN COMMENTS.   SAYING YOU HAVE NOMINATED IN COMMENTS. - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2006, 17:49

There seems to be a whole etiquette of reading, rating and nominating but I think we are all individuals and rate as such. Personally, if I nominate someone, I tend to tell them as I find it encouraging if someone tells me they have nominated me. I'm starting to think that you really have to watch what ratings you give, whether or not you comment, etc. I can't really be bothered with all this. Question
Back to top Go down
http://weetoon.webs.com/
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: SAYING YOU HAVE NOMINATED IN COMMENTS.   SAYING YOU HAVE NOMINATED IN COMMENTS. - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2006, 18:32

I think you rate as you find appropriate, you comment as you find appropriate, you enjoy dooyoo. The only reason questions are asked are not to question the integrity of anyone, but just to discuss what others feel about it. There are no wrongs and rights, just ways people feel, and each persons feelings are valid.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAYING YOU HAVE NOMINATED IN COMMENTS.   SAYING YOU HAVE NOMINATED IN COMMENTS. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SAYING YOU HAVE NOMINATED IN COMMENTS.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2