www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides

Go down 
+4
Louise90
Angus
berlioz
jaggynettles
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jaggynettles

jaggynettles

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2006-03-01

This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides Empty
PostSubject: This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides   This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides EmptyFri 24 Mar 2006, 10:50

Given that threads relating to guides, guide issues, those who want to be guides, and those who have been guides seem to be spreading across the DooYoo section of the forum, I thought I'd start a NON-GUIDE related thread so that everyone else could JOIN IN and chat about something other than the guide system. Razz Razz

Question - How long do you spend on DooYoo every week? Do you think you spend too long on the site?

I work full-time so probably spend an hour tops during the week and another 2 - 3 hours over the weekend. I don't think that's too long but on "fat days" i feel guilty that i'm sitting on my ass instead of getting out and about. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532

PostSubject: Re: This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides   This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides EmptyFri 24 Mar 2006, 11:40

Well, I try to toggle both Ciao and Dooyoo on the weekends due to the fact that I rarely have time to read anything over the weekdays (I'm expecting a small remedy after my house is completed and can move to my own seclusion, effectively giving me the control of the home computer).

So it tends to be more like read when feel like it and divide the time between the two sites so that I at least seem to be more involved than I am. study
Back to top Go down
badcompa

PostSubject: Re: This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides   This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides EmptyFri 24 Mar 2006, 13:26

I havent been on Dooyoo for a while but am currently writing a review to be posted tonight, oh jeeeeeez no did I just plug my review. I hate doing that........Btw am suffering a bad hair dye week, it's blinking PURPLE AND RED................HELPPPPPPPPPPPP Basketball
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

Number of posts : 1970
Registration date : 2006-03-20

PostSubject: Re: This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides   This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides EmptyFri 24 Mar 2006, 13:54

badcompany77 wrote:
I havent been on Dooyoo for a while but am currently writing a review to be posted tonight, oh jeeeeeez no did I just plug my review. I hate doing that........Btw am suffering a bad hair dye week, it's blinking PURPLE AND RED................HELPPPPPPPPPPPP Basketball

Dear Lonely heart.

Hiding the grey hairs will only work for so long before the truth finally comes out and you are outed as the middle aged grey haired chap that you really are.

Maybe if you stopped going to teenage discos and tried dating women of a similar age, the hair dye can stay on the shelf at Superdrug.
#

Yours, Aunt Agnes
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherishgifts.co.uk
badcompa

PostSubject: Re: This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides   This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides EmptyFri 24 Mar 2006, 17:12

Twas actually funny for you, I do actually suit it and besides I love my 70s nights................
Back to top Go down
Louise90

Louise90

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2006-02-13

PostSubject: Re: This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides   This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides EmptyFri 24 Mar 2006, 17:28

I normally visit Dooyoo and Ciao every day, but each day is different as it depends what I'm doing. Usually between 1 - 2 hours a day between the two.
Back to top Go down
http://167421.aceboard.net
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides   This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides EmptySat 25 Mar 2006, 11:35

I am spending a lot more time on dooyoo these days. Changed my glasses and can actually read the pages with green background much easier than I used to be able to.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532

PostSubject: Re: This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides   This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides EmptySat 25 Mar 2006, 13:40

Thingywhatsit wrote:
I am spending a lot more time on dooyoo these days.

Hmmm, wonder why... lol!
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides   This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides EmptySat 25 Mar 2006, 19:22

Well I would spend lots of time but the guide issue is such an important one ha ha spolied your thread with the g word.

I goes through phases when I visit eh site most days then I lose interest or the inspiration to write and will take a break which will be the case for the next week whilst on my hols but that will give me the motivation to write a couple of reviews when I get back.
Back to top Go down
butters

butters

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2006-03-26

PostSubject: Re: This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides   This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides EmptyMon 27 Mar 2006, 23:38

i dont work-im at school so im on a freaking lot.i log on to do a review, brose the internet, read reviews and then check every half hour my ratings. study
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides   This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides EmptyTue 04 Apr 2006, 20:58

ha ha - i am addicted! I joined last October and I don't think I've been off it much since. Somehow the thrill of reading my comments and seeing my ratings is too much to stay away from! xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides   This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides EmptyTue 04 Apr 2006, 21:17

What do you do in your working life Wendy ? We have threads in Banter about life outside review sites, and I just wondered, if you can be on the site so much.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides   This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides EmptyTue 04 Apr 2006, 22:19

i am self employed offering secretarial and office services. It means I can be at home for the kids and bring imn some money too. However dooyoo seems to have taken over working a bit of late! Nor good really ha ha
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides   This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides Empty

Back to top Go down

This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with guides
Page 1 of 1