www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dooyoo miles - unfair!!!

Go down 
+6
anonymili
Cerberus
Louise90
Thingywhatsit
WendyBull
Louizalass
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

Dooyoo miles - unfair!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo miles - unfair!!!   Dooyoo miles - unfair!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2006, 20:37

misterwriter wrote:
I've got 19490 at the moment and 1380 expire in 30 days. So not many more needed to reach the 20k mark.

Thats only 17 reads isnt it? If my maths are right.

You'll probably get that in a day or two, if you are active on site anyway.

1 penny off £40 and I didn't get a read for two days! Some kind person took interest in my ramblings finally yesterday..!

I've been holding off on an Amazon order; I just need to get the vouchers now, although they are normally pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo miles - unfair!!!   Dooyoo miles - unfair!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2006, 20:45

I decided to go for cash this time for the first time ever.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
misterwriter

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo miles - unfair!!!   Dooyoo miles - unfair!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2006, 21:14

sirg0508 wrote:
It's only £15 for free delivery but you can use as many vouchers as you want to - If you click on Your Account, and Apply a gift certificate to your account... you can add them as you get them - just remember to spend them before the expiry dates.

I've had well over £200 in there at one point. Just remember to tick the box if you want to use the vouchers instead of your card.

PM me if you need any help!

D Smile

Thanks, I never knew you could do that. That's worth knowing. I've found that I've now got 20,000 dooyoo miles but when I try to convert them I get a message that I do not have enough miles to carry out the transaction even though it states that 100% of the 20,000 are redeemable.
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo miles - unfair!!!   Dooyoo miles - unfair!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2006, 21:15

D Smile[/quote]

Thanks, I never knew you could do that. That's worth knowing. I've found that I've now got 20,000 dooyoo miles but when I try to convert them I get a message that I do not have enough miles to carry out the transaction even though it states that 100% of the 20,000 are redeemable.[/quote]

Your not having a lot of luck are you!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
misterwriter

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo miles - unfair!!!   Dooyoo miles - unfair!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2006, 21:20

WendyBull wrote:
D Smile

Thanks, I never knew you could do that. That's worth knowing. I've found that I've now got 20,000 dooyoo miles but when I try to convert them I get a message that I do not have enough miles to carry out the transaction even though it states that 100% of the 20,000 are redeemable.[/quote]

Your not having a lot of luck are you!![/quote]

No I'm not! Sad I just thought perhaps you can't reedeem all the miles in your account to set them to zero. Perhaps you have to have some in there to keep your account active.
Back to top Go down
misterwriter

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo miles - unfair!!!   Dooyoo miles - unfair!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2006, 21:31

My number of miles has crept over 20000 and I was able to cash them in Very Happy It looks like, I suspected, you have to have some more miles left in your account to do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo miles - unfair!!!   Dooyoo miles - unfair!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dooyoo miles - unfair!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2