www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do guides get to be guides.

Go down 
+6
Mum52
jaggynettles
Jill Murphy
DanielsMother
dididave
Thingywhatsit
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

How do guides get to be guides. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do guides get to be guides.   How do guides get to be guides. - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Mar 2006, 09:12

I would rather Dooyoo chose thier own guides, based on their site activity and value to the site as whole, that the group worked together and that if a guide showed that they were unfit by their actions and not doing the job properly that they learned this from the group of peer guides in the group. I feel all dooyoo should do is introduce the new guide to the group, and that their begaviour should be judged as how well they guide people not on whether someone else likes them. What worries me a little about the group is that not all the guides belong, so they are not all working together even if that was the intention. A group can only work if EVERY guide is within the group.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

How do guides get to be guides. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do guides get to be guides.   How do guides get to be guides. - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Mar 2006, 15:57

Since I am not privvy to what happens on the forum run for the guides, I cannot comment upon what is said there. My case here is that bias exists in my case and I still believe that to be the case. Only time will tell. I have been accused of conspiracy theories and perhaps I am wrong, although I do not believe so. Saying what I believe and discussing it on in public is helpful in my view.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com

How do guides get to be guides.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4