www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Offering to re-read

Go down 
+2
dididave
matty0501
6 posters
AuthorMessage
matty0501

matty0501

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Offering to re-read Empty
PostSubject: Offering to re-read   Offering to re-read EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 21:41

Does anybody here ALWAYS offer to re-read and re-rate a review that they have rated as somewhat helpful or lower? I usually do, especially with new members.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiperman.co.uk
dididave

dididave

Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Offering to re-read   Offering to re-read EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 22:23

Used to, don't offer now. It generally just opens you up to someone adding a line...asking to re-rate...adding a line... Either that or asking you what they should put in it.

I tend to find someone who is generally interested in improving will do so on the back of comments anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2424828235
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Offering to re-read   Offering to re-read EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 23:33

Nope, I don't offer. And if they ask I can get a bit snappy if I check their stats and see they've not read other people. I have been known to ask why I should read their stuff twice over when they can't be bothered to read anyone else's reviews. Sadly a lot of people expect more than they are willing to give.
Back to top Go down
scream4bruce

scream4bruce

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Offering to re-read   Offering to re-read EmptyThu 06 Dec 2007, 01:01

I don't leave comments offering to re-read and re-rate, but I have no problem with taking another look should members ask, regardless of their status on the site.
Back to top Go down
Essexgirl

Essexgirl

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Offering to re-read   Offering to re-read EmptyThu 06 Dec 2007, 20:23

I don't offer anymore either. Like Koshkha, if they ask and make the effort to read around I may go back. If they don't read around I just ignore them.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Offering to re-read   Offering to re-read EmptyFri 07 Dec 2007, 14:10

Essexgirl wrote:
I don't offer anymore either. Like Koshkha, if they ask and make the effort to read around I may go back. If they don't read around I just ignore them.

Ditto for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offering to re-read   Offering to re-read Empty

Back to top Go down

Offering to re-read
Page 1 of 1