www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reads On Dooyoo

Go down 
+8
WendyBull
helencbradshaw
sugarnspice
masterblaster1982
atticusuk
jaggynettles
Thingywhatsit
dididave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

Reads On Dooyoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reads On Dooyoo   Reads On Dooyoo - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Mar 2006, 13:37

I said if EVERY member did that, it would be chaos. No reviews sorted, order of reviews for the consumer spring to mind.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
dididave

dididave

Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Reads On Dooyoo   Reads On Dooyoo - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Mar 2006, 13:47

The rating system isn't particularly reflective of quality of review anyway so I doubt that would be a problem.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2424828235
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Reads On Dooyoo   Reads On Dooyoo - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 May 2006, 16:02

I've been waiting till i get 40+ reads before posting another usually. This takes about 3-4 days I guess. I love it when you get loads in the first day though.

the review i did on this site got 60 reads in the 1st day, that was great. it depends on the subject a lot as well though and how creative you are with your titles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Reads On Dooyoo   Reads On Dooyoo - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 May 2006, 19:57

I have just joined this site and have posted my first review. Someone over on Ciao said asked the question 'How can you expect others to read and rate, if you don't do this yourself?' I believe this is very true and although not everyone who I've rated returns the favour, the majority do.
Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Reads On Dooyoo   Reads On Dooyoo - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 May 2006, 20:03

There is actually no obligation to read and rate, but members find that the more reads they give, the more they are likely to get and I feel it is common sense really.
Back to top Go down
jo145

jo145

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Reads On Dooyoo   Reads On Dooyoo - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 May 2006, 23:10

I agree Rachel, and although I enjoy certain types of reviews more than others , I always read names I recognise. I like to read a certain a certain persons beer reviews, not because I drink beer but usually cos I wonder what the joke will be!
Probably a better way of rating here than Ciao where you get points for a simple and often useless comment.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Reads On Dooyoo   Reads On Dooyoo - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 May 2006, 23:16

Quote :
I agree Rachel, and although I enjoy certain types of reviews more than others , I always read names I recognise

I read everybody on dooyoo. Doesnt matter who they are. All are the same really, but the SU ones take more time because you have to check if they are correct before marking them down and then I feel I should explain why.
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Reads On Dooyoo   Reads On Dooyoo - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 May 2006, 23:35

jo145 wrote:
I agree Rachel, and although I enjoy certain types of reviews more than others , I always read names I recognise. I like to read a certain a certain persons beer reviews, not because I drink beer but usually cos I wonder what the joke will be!
Probably a better way of rating here than Ciao where you get points for a simple and often useless comment.

Me too, I love the jokes. x
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
sandemp

sandemp

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Reads On Dooyoo   Reads On Dooyoo - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Jul 2006, 02:05

[quote="Thingywhatsit]
I read everybody on dooyoo. Doesnt matter who they are. All are the same really, but the SU ones take more time because you have to check if they are correct before marking them down and then I feel I should explain why.[/quote]

I certainly don't read everybody on dooyoo, there are some writers that I know would simply annoy me, so I don't bother. I am reading every review in my categories once more (at last I hear you shout) and should have caught up the back log in the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
butters

butters

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2006-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Reads On Dooyoo   Reads On Dooyoo - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Jul 2006, 02:17

I posted a review a few days back and got quitea few reads. Then it slowed and stopped very fast. I like 34 reads (£1.02 since it is just over a pound) but prefer 40 or over. I had 30 for this and posted again because i thought i hada great review. I get quite a few reads in PC/ Video Games but i have noticed i get more reads in other categories. i stick to games though as they're fun. 2200 people rated me and 2800 reads so i am not doing to bad (more reads than rates).

I read everyones in the new list unless they're members that annoy me (or i just miss). Mostly i go through my rates list fora review and just read the top one of each's reviews (im on everyday sodont miss them often)-so i dont do alerts. I have fallen behind with exams and all but havent posted many reviews either. And 1 month of ratings is still a lot to catch up on so i now just read the top few and when dooyoo is quiet go and read more. (I'm sad). Then i have members i read religiously and keep them at the Top of my COT (which i havent been doing recently) so i can quick click and read theirs soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reads On Dooyoo   Reads On Dooyoo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reads On Dooyoo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2